Problem with my casio

Thread: Problem with my casio

Problem with my casio

Hi everyone.

I don't have a g-shock, but it is a Casio, and I can't find anywhere else online that might be able to help so here I am.

I have a pathfinder (PAG-80L) with the triple sensor, tough solar power etc. I've had it for a few years now.

Over the past couple months I've noticed the watch resets itself. I've been keeping a track on the battery gauge. it's always on High, so I'm not sure why the watch would reset on it's own. This doesn't happen after I've bumped into anything, so it's not a shock to the watch. I had about 4 G-shocks before getting the Pathfinder and this never happend so I'm not sure what's going on and I'm really confused.

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this with a casio watch before?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Re: Problem with my casio

Hi, welcome. Just saying hi really, as I don't know the answer. I haven't heard of this before, but this is a very active forum, so do hang about for some suggestions.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

The battery may be worn out. Resetting the date/time is the usual sign that the battery can't hold a charge.

It's like your laptop batteries going from 100% to 0% in 5 minutes when they're past their useful life.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Agreed that a battery change would be the first thing I would investigate.

Thread Information