Project 6900 complete...

Thread: Project 6900 complete...

Project 6900 complete...

Finally my stealth bracelet (yes that's what tiktox calls it) arrived yesterday. So I installed it on my positive display 6900 today and took this picture of my two new twins. Negative and positive, now both with the bracelet that I have truly come to love for it's comfort, style, and durability. Frankly I was so impressed with the press release stock photos, of the GW-6900 I just knew I had to have one. I also knew that there was a high likelihood that it would not fit my 8" wrist (since the DW6900 does not fit me), but had just learned that I could order this bracelet which would fit.

I was so eager, that the moment a G-6900 (not GW) became available I snapped one up. It turned out that I could wear it buckled in the second hole from the end, but it was still rather snug and I like them loose. So I waited and waited for tiktox to receive more bracelets, as they seem to sell out within a day or so of stocking up. Like yesterday for example I went to buy another and they were out of stock. Anyway I ended up learning about the GW-6900BC not long after I bought the G-6900 and imagine my delight when I saw that it came already equipped with the bracelet! And as luck would have it, I bought it from Japan, and received it ahead of the bracelet from tiktox.

I now have the two of them and thought I would enclude a picture of this fine pair. Cheers...

Top: GW-6900BC-1JF / Bottom: G-6900-1D (with optional bracelet)
    Last edited by archer6; August 23rd, 2009 at 02:09.

Re: Project 6900 complete...

I just picked up a gw-5600bcj myself and I have to say I LOVE THE BRACELET on the 5600. I am scanning Ebay and for sale classifieds for the gwm-5600bc and the gw-6900bc. My goal is to have a gw-m5600bc, gw-5600bcj, gw-6900bc, and GW-5000B ON A BRACELET. It's going to get expensive so I will be dropping half my g-shocks to try and offset.

Nice mod on the 6900. Looks good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Good stuff - I put my GW-M5600BC bracelet on my GW-6900 and love the combination.

Great pick. Looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorsti View Post
    I just picked up a gw-5600bcj myself and I have to say I LOVE THE BRACELET on the 5600. I am scanning Ebay and for sale classifieds for the gwm-5600bc and the gw-6900bc. My goal is to have a gw-m5600bc, gw-5600bcj, gw-6900bc, and GW-5000B ON A BRACELET. It's going to get expensive so I will be dropping half my g-shocks to try and offset.
    Sounds like a great project you have planned. I too would like the GW-5000B, but I'm having a hard time justifying the price of it. Yes I know it has the screwback case & other unique features & yet its still just a Casio (oops did I say that).

Also the actual functions are so similar to the GW-6900, which is half the price, that makes the tariff on the 5000 look that much steeper. So I'm going to be patient & take a wait & see approach on the 5000.

Cheers...
    Last edited by archer6; August 23rd, 2009 at 15:38.

great looking pair and congrats on the nice mod!

now my wishlist is getting a little longer

Thread Information