WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Project WUSMAN

3K views 56 replies 33 participants last post by  downtime242 
#1 ·
Hi all Forum members,

The last couple of days there have been going some items round on creating a WUS G-Shock.

We don't know where this will end, we don't know if Casio is going to support, we don't give any guarantees that there ever will be a real live model but what we can do is create a vision of how our perfect G-shock would look like.

And we would like you to be part of that J

Please have a look at the following link and tell us your preferences. Based on your feedback, AYAKO will surprise us with some astonishing designs for a forum G

www.thesistools.com/web/?id=149519

We are impatiently awaiting your individual preferences and contributions.

The small text:
- We will leave the questionnaire open till mid September
- Our apologies for textual mistakes
- The results of the questionnaire will be reported on the forum
- Based on the first batch of responds, AYAKO will make an initial design.
- There will be further voting on the first design

See less See more
#6 ·
Wus Special Edition

It's more like Dw6900 Wus Edition or so something simple it's the K.I.S. Factor
(keep it simple) that is missing, right??

A cool Box and a nice watch and it's done Let's just see what would members prefer to see on a G

And them I will draw something, just for the F... of it

Let's Go!!!

#8 ·
First, I'd like to say a big :-! to all the guys running this project, bravo!

As the guy that came up with the name WUSMAN I see now what is the problem
and I'm not a wuss b-) (and I have the paperwork to prove it :-d), so I'll admit it's not good enough.

We still have to find a name, only a description line will not do.
Maybe a take-off over a name that already exists like
G-WUS or MEN IN WUS (last woman who was here has faded, I think).

Cheers,
Galpo

#11 ·
Ha ha,

I like the name WUSMAN. Even had a tune for it:

te de de de de de de de WUSMAN (like the old BATMAN tune)

Went through my mind all day. Even called a friend with a sound studio to ask if he could produce this jingle.

But if you all insist we can change it. No problem. ;-)

We got >10 respondents on the WUSMAN project so keep them coming! I might give a short update shortly!

#12 · (Edited)
-First of all, I think that all watches should be numberd (1-1000 limitd edition).

-
The name must be something with "G-Shock" & "WUS" , of course.

-
Something like
G-Unit/WUS-Union/GIS(G-I-Seek)/WUS`G/GWS.

-It must be big (Example: GA-110/GX-56)
-It should have a unique color.

If it becomes a reality, other forums will
explode in jealousy.:-d

#20 ·
So I looked up WUSS:

A wussy is a guy who gives away his power to women, and behaves in a "submissive" way.

Im not into English good enough to understand why that is bad? Would even be a hack of a pick-up line b-) In some sense it would even be sort of ironical to call it the WUSMAN (no fears, majority will rule in the final outcome. Only my personal, absolutely unimportant, opinion) as we have to succumb to its power and beauty and are just mindlessly forced to pick our wallets, lift our bank accounts and let the flow of nature do its cause...order the WUSMANNNNNN, get the WUSMANNNN...

Sorry. Let myself go. Alternatively I only could think of a name like GAYLORD. Again, to take a piss. But I guess not to many thumbs up for that either so please... fill out the online questionnaire and help us with some good names :) It is obvious that we need your help ;-)

The link is: Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = thesistools.com

#22 ·
The other collabs with g-shock... does they have a name, I don't think so it steel be a g-shock with something related with Watchuseek on the bracelet or face right???

So look at it as a Watchuseek x Gshock Collab

then we get a nick name for the watch, When he is Born...
From the apperance of it

I do agree with some member that said that it should be a numbered version. with a special BOX

#28 ·
Funny story. Today a father and his two sons exited a store right behind of me. One of the young men had bought a G. He was so excited he threw the box away in the hall exiting the store.

I was about 3 feet in front of them when I heard the watch drop to the ground. UGH... His father said "Well, its shock proof isnt it?". Poor kid.

All that to say it was funny to see how fast he was done with the stand and the box LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.