Purchasing Resin Composite Bracelet For My GPW1000-1B, Any Other Parts I Need To Ensure Perfect Fit?
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Purchasing Resin Composite Bracelet For My GPW1000-1B, Any Other Parts I Need To Ensure Perfect Fit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Purchasing Resin Composite Bracelet For My GPW1000-1B, Any Other Parts I Need To Ensure Perfect Fit?

Hi Guys, just checking with the owners of the GPW1000 on resin carbon fiber band who has purchased a resin composite bracelet from pacparts.
    Any other parts do I need to purchase to ensure a proper fit on my watch? Seen somewhere online about a "2mm hex bits and a pin" but no idea which
    parts are those and the casio part number for it. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Re: Purchasing Resin Composite Bracelet For My GPW1000-1B, Any Other Parts I Need To Ensure Perfect

Any help on this please? Thanks!

Re: Purchasing Resin Composite Bracelet For My GPW1000-1B, Any Other Parts I Need To Ensure Perfect

You are good to go, no extra parts needed. The bracelet uses the same screws/pin that are already in the watch for the resin band. The reference to 2mm hex bits refer to the tools you will need for the swap. You will notice that the band screws on the GPW spin freely. Therefore, you will need two 2mm hex bits (or drivers), one to hold one screw in place while you unscrew the other side.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ahhh I get it now thanks much for explaining it to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knives and Lint View Post
    You are good to go, no extra parts needed. The bracelet uses the same screws/pin that are already in the watch for the resin band. The reference to 2mm hex bits refer to the tools you will need for the swap. You will notice that the band screws on the GPW spin freely. Therefore, you will need two 2mm hex bits (or drivers), one to hold one screw in place while you unscrew the other side.
    Knives and Lint likes this.

Ah, K&L beat me to it!

Here are some photos of what it looks like. I switched out the bracelet on my golden GPW for a 1B strap. One note of caution --- the tiny screws for the strap/bracelet have a little plastic washer on them which I did not notice at first -- be careful not to lose it! If anyone is interested, I got a couple Park tools from Amazon for about $9 each -- that go from 1.5mm to 6mm. One for each screw on the GPW and voila! Done.

Now I'll let the pics do the talking.

Last edited by Time4Playnow; October 4th, 2015 at 18:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    Ah, K&L beat me to it!

Here are some photos of what it looks like. I switched out the bracelet on my golden GPW for a 1B strap. One note of caution --- the tiny screws for the strap/bracelet have a little plastic washer on them which I did not notice at first -- be careful not to lose it! If anyone is interested, I got a couple Park tools from Amazon for about $9 each -- that go from 1.5mm to 6mm. One for each screw on the GPW and voila! Done.

Now I'll let the pics do the talking.

Where did you get your strap from ? because pac parts is taking way too long ..said they have about 1000 on back order

Quote Originally Posted by daknucklegameisill View Post
    Where did you get your strap from ? because pac parts is taking way too long ..said they have about 1000 on back order
    Pac Parts. Some time ago..

Thanks guys, I just ordered the strap from tiktoks.com when they replied my enquiry and said they have it in stock. Let see how long it arrives..

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    Pac Parts. Some time ago..

Quote Originally Posted by afterdarksg View Post
    Thanks guys, I just ordered the strap from tiktoks.com when they replied my enquiry and said they have it in stock. Let see how long it arrives..
    Hi,

I tried to find the GPW-1000 band / bracelet on Casio Watches - Tiktox but couldn't locate it.

Would you please tell me the exact part number on that web site that you purchased.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by daknucklegameisill View Post
    I got the bracelet in about three weeks. Band must be in demand!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information