Q&A Time!!!
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Q&A Time!!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Q&A Time!!!

So let's hear a little more about you all.

20 questions:

1. What was your first G-Shock? G-2300B-1V
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? GW-5000
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Reliable
    4. Resin, Leather, Cloth/Nylon or Bracelet. What's your absolute favorite? Resin
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Classic square
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: Yes
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Leatherman, Carhartt, Chrome Industries
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? Sadly, no.
    9. LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? LED
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Wear it like a boss!!!

Re: Q&A Time!!!

1. What was your first G-Shock? MTG-900. I was interested in the solar/atomic feature but fell in love with how heavy it was.
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? DW-5600E, but wear my GW-M5610 more since I got the bracelet.
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Tough.
    4. Resin, Leather, Cloth/Nylon or Bracelet. What's your absolute favorite? Bracelet.
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Square. That's what embodies a G-Shock for me.
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: No, but I have worn 2 watches at home.
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Carhartt. I like their hoodies and 100% cotton black thermal underwear.
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? No. I don't own anything but black, gray/silver metal G's.
    9. LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? LED.
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Display. I'd want to keep it in mint condition. That's why I wear a G-Shock, so I don't have to worry about tearing it up.

hehe... ok I'll play...

1. What was your first G-Shock? Titanium Frogman DW-8200
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? Rangeman and MT-G S1030 BD
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Robust
    4. Resin, Leather, Cloth/Nylon or Bracelet. What's your absolute favorite? Resin
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? colorful and fun or rugged and industrial, either way big and heavy is best
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: No
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Subaru (rugged and functional), Canon (reliable and ergonomic), Arc'teryx (indestructible)
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? Absolutely
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Wear it like a boss!!! Of course. I wear all my watches!
    redeye, Crater, Ottovonn and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

1. What was your first G-Shock? dw-56rtb 3dr
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? prw-3000 1jf
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: functionality
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? anything goes
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: nope, just at home
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: merrell
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? its the colour i dont own
    9. LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? EL but dont mind LED
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? WEAR with CARE edit: second thoughts I'd display, this is worth too much, too fragile and too rare in this condition to wear.
    Last edited by redeye; January 25th, 2014 at 21:01.
    gripmaster and Ottovonn like this.

1. What was your first G-Shock? GW7900b-1. I was looking for the MISG Gulfman and the saleswoman pointed me towards this (I didn't know the MISG was already "done").
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? In the last 2 months? GWF-T1030E-9
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Bashable
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Big and Fun!!
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: No.
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Leatherman, Filson, Timbuk. I would probably be open to other brands of bags, but they took great care of me in my competitive years and they set the standard way back when.
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? No. But I can rock a Yellow Wave all week
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Wear it like a Boss!
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

What was your first G-Shock? GDF-100-1A
    What model do you wear most often lately? GF-100-1A, GLX-5600
    Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Tough.
    Resin, Leather, Cloth/Nylon or Bracelet. What's your absolute favorite? I don't like anything but resin.
    What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? No preference. Whatever has more features.
    Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: Yes
    What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: No idea
    Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? I don't have one :)
    LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? Whichever one uses less power. So probably EL.
    You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Sell it and buy more exciting things.

1. What was your first G-Shock? G-5500TS-8
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? Lately all get same amount of wrist time, before it was G-5500TS-8
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Value-for-money
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Classic square defenetly
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: Nope
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Volvo, Victorinox army knife, Seiko
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? Nope
    9. LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? EL
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Wear it like a boss (but with some care)
    gripmaster and Ottovonn like this.

Q and A's are fun.

What was your first G-Shock? GW-5000
    What model do you wear most often lately? GW-5000
    Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Wear-it-and-forget-it
    Resin, Leather, Cloth/Nylon or Bracelet. What's your absolute favorite? Bracelet
    What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Square
    Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: No
    What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Seiko, Sinn
    Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? Never tried, but maybe
    LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? EL
    You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Buy another one for safekeeping then Wear the other like a boss!!!!
    gripmaster, Crater, nigelw and 1 others like this.
    Just your average Japanese watch fan: Casio, Citizen, Seiko

View my collection **here**

View my feedback by clicking **here**

Your friendly neighborhood enabler,

Otto

Cool thread!!!!

1. What was your first G-Shock? DW-5200
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? GX-56
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Reliable
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Square.
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: Not in public
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: Victorinox,Sony,Seiko
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? No.
    9. LED or EL illumination. What's your favorite? EL
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Wear it: It is what it was made for.

1. What was your first G-Shock? It was the G-9101K ICERC Gulfman and Men in Mat Black Riseman (I got both at the same time)
    2. What model do you wear most often lately? GW-5000 most during the work week. Rangeman or a Frogman most on the weekend
    3. Describe your favorite aspect of G-Shock in one word: Durable
    4. Resin, Leather, Cloth/Nylon or Bracelet. What's your absolute favorite? Bracelet
    5. What's your style? Classic square or big and fun? Both
    6. Have you ever rocked a G-Shock on both wrists in public? Don't lie: only a couple times when transporting multiple watches from my car to home for a few minutes
    7. What other brands do you use that you consider to have similar standards to G-Shock: I don't pay attention to other brands.
    8. Can you rock a yellow G-Shock for an entire week? I don't do yellow
    10. You finally acquire a perfect condition Mint-in-box original DW-5000C. Display only or do you wear it like a boss? Display it....like a boss?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information