Question on 7900 rescue series

Thread: Question on 7900 rescue series

Question on 7900 rescue series

I just wanted to know what exactly make the watch "rescue" is it the color? the little axe in the backlight?? also can you guys tell me if these two 7900 are the same or is the one thats 82 not a rescue?

Amazon.com: G-Shock Men's Watch G-Shock 7900 G-7900A-4DR - WW: Casio: Watches

Amazon.com: Casio Men's G7900A-4 G-Shock Rescue Red Digital Sport…

Re: Question on 7900 rescue series

Quote Originally Posted by Turboyo View Post
    I just wanted to know what exactly make the watch "rescue" is it the color? the little axe in the backlight?? also can you guys tell me if these two 7900 are the same or is the one thats 82 not a rescue?

Amazon.com: G-Shock Men's Watch G-Shock 7900 G-7900A-4DR - WW: Casio: Watches

Amazon.com: Casio Men's G7900A-4 G-Shock Rescue Red Digital Sport…
    It's the module functions that make it "rescue." A 1,000 stopwatch (2 of them actually) and a CDT that shows the current time, plus the tide and moon graph for rescue mission presumably. No axe in the backlight, that was the Men In Rescue Orange series that have the orange bezels/straps and axe in the backlight. Casio likes to keep things confusing for us. :)

EDIT: and yes, both of those are G-7900 rescue series but you can prob find better prices over on ebay. :)

The "Rescue" designation is mainly marketing, but it is a tough watch with desirable features for search and rescue people (I was on a mountain search and rescue team). Those links are both for the same watch.

Here, read this:

Casio: G-Shock - G-Shock Unveils New G-Rescue Series

Peace

Mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

ahh got it guys I was mainly confused on the hole axe thing, that clears it up a lot more .. Im guessing the men in rescue series is no longer sold retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Turboyo View Post
    ahh got it guys I was mainly confused on the hole axe thing, that clears it up a lot more .. Im guessing the men in rescue series is no longer sold retail?
    Yeah, I think it's run is over but you might be able to find some on-line, or on the sales forum here.

Kev

would any of these be a MEN in Rescue Frogman?? or are they just orange Frogman? wish I woulda known about this before getting my black Frogman.. kinda redundant getting the same watch in orange lol ..and I cant find Mudman MiR.

: Casio G-Shock Gulfman Mens Quartz Orange Resin G-9100R-4DR | Dexclusive.com

Amazon.com: G-Shock Watch, Men's Orange Resin Strap G9100R-4: Casio: Watches

edit: wait think i found a mudman??
    http://www.amazon.com/G-Shock-Mens-W...2080235&sr=1-8
    Last edited by Turboyo; August 17th, 2010 at 23:24.

Found them all at the mall today and got to see them ..I was really leaning towards the 7900 but think I might change my mind to the rescue mudman and go with a 7900 later on since they arnt a special series that might be harder to find

what store in the mall had a selection?

david

Miami Dadeland mall Macey's had a bunch of the new models mainly the 6*** and the 7900 and some pathfinders.. then right outside there was a kiosk that had all of the master series. riseman, gulfman, mudman, and then had everything macys had..pretty cool was really happy to see the rescue series in person.

Thread Information