question about g production

Thread: question about g production

question about g production

I have been pondering this question for some time now, and I wanted to know if somebody could help enlighten me. Out of all the 6900's produced in the last 4-5 years (available in the US), are there any that are now hard to find or out of production? I ask this question because I am thinking of buying a couple more white 6900's just because I love the watch, and I'm afraid the only place I'll be able to find them in two years is on ebay. I know the model is very well liked, and the price just seems to keep increasing.
    Now I have seen some Euro or Japan only models from past years selling for a premium, but the US models always seem to be available. Do they disconinue them after a certain time, or do they remain in production for as long they're popular? Do you think they will stop producing the 6900FS-8 in the near future? Please let me know what you think.

Re: question about g production

I think they will be around, I'm pretty sure they are one of the more popular models. Casio's usa site always has them too, the white ones also last time I looked.

I think the reason prices are going up is the US dollar has been going down in regards to other currencies, and it looks like this will continue for quite awhile.

Wink Re: question about g production

Hi Wordisbond,

It looks like the white DW-6900 is a US model, since you see it only in the US. These kind f models are often available for one or two years and then suddenly disappear and become even hard to find.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thread Information