Question about MTG910DJ-2V bracelet

Thread: Question about MTG910DJ-2V bracelet

Question about MTG910DJ-2V bracelet

On Jamashop MTG910DJ-2V, http://www.jomashop.com/casio-g-shock-mtg910dj-2v.html watch is described as having a resin bracelet. I thought the bracelet was stainless.
    The cheaper version, http://www.jomashop.com/casio-g-shock-mtg910da-1av.html says it has a stainless bracelet. I thought both watches came with a steel bracelet.
    What is the difference between the 2 anyway? I like the color blue on the first watch but if it only comes with a plastic band I may choose the cheaper version.

Re: Question about MTG910DJ-2V bracelet

well what I have found so far is the MTG910DJ-2V is it has a count down timer whereas the cheaper version does not. That is a big deal to me. The cheapest place I have found it is LeisurePro. Does anyone have anything bad to say about them or should I look elsewhere?

So does the blueish model of the 2 read signal in the U.S.?
    Need some info guys.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes, this watch will sync in the US; yes, it has a stainless bracelet. But be aware that it does NOT have a count down timer. The Leisure Pro description of this watch is accurate; JomaShop's is incorrect.

http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/CASMTG910DJ2.html
    Hotel Clerk: Do you have seventeen dollars and a good watch?
    Del: No I don't. I have uh... two dollars... and a Casio.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    BREITLING: Navitimer Cosmonaute D22322 | CASIO: MTG-910DA, MTG-1200B, GW-200-2JF, GW-5000, GW-M5610, GW-9400 | IWC: Mark XVI 3255-01 | OMEGA: Seamaster Professional 2220.5000, Speedmaster Professional 311.30.42.30.01.005 | TAG HEUER: Formula 1 Chronograph CAU1111 | ZENITH: El Primero 1969 Chronomaster 03.2040.400

Ditto what Nuovo said. I'm double checking to see whether the watch does or doesn't have a count down timer. Thats seems like a pretty basic feature. On the LP site it is not listed but on other sights it says it does. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Adam
    Adam Waddell
    Leisure Pro Customer Service Ambassador
    [email protected]
    www.leisurepro.com

Your'e right... no CDT on this model... ever since it was relesed that was everyone's biggest grip about it and sole reason why it's not as popular...

Personally if you want CDT I recommend GWM-5600B with braclet... same braclet, less thickness than 910... but the negarive display is not as good as on newer models..

Cheers

"Do you like having a good time? Then you need a good watch!" - Rocky Balboa, Rocky II, 1979

the GW-M5600BCJ is a nice watch - its not the same bracelet as the MTG-910 though and the fit is quite different (one of the selling points of the MTG-910 is its exceptionally comfortable bracelet - its better than the M5600BCJ imo - I have both).

Thread Information