A question to the owner of both black Rangeman and King
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Crater
  • 1 Post By Crater

Thread: A question to the owner of both black Rangeman and King

A question to the owner of both black Rangeman and King

Does the strap interchangeable without modification? Will the color differ too much to be noticed in a glance?
    I'm asking since I'm in need of longer strap for my Rangeman. I've stated in several various previous threads that for me the strap at 12 is too short that made the buckle position uncomfortable on my wrist. It's a little bit far from the middle that it tends to spin on my wrist...
    Tried the king few weeks ago and i liked how the feel on my wrist, but can't justify myself to get one. My situation right now is that there's no g shock shop in my town, i have to go to neighbouring city to check it and i just can't find the time to go right now. So here i am, asking for help from resourceful members here to cast the light on my doubt

sent from talpakatled

Re: A question to the owner of both black Rangeman and King

I haven't seen any mods like this and now by looking at both I would say it can't be done. Rangeman at the top of the strap at the outside lugs measures 28mm and King is 31mm.

Also underside is completly diffrent, Kings strap has bigger gap going from lugs to the outside, it wouldn't fit on Rangemans lug bar.

Fjay member put Frogman strap on Rangeman, that would maybe help? Or getting adapters and then putting zulu on it.
    domoon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crater View Post
    I haven't seen any mods like this and now by looking at both I would say it can't be done. Rangeman at the top of the strap at the outside lugs measures 28mm and King is 31mm.

Also underside is completly diffrent, Kings strap has bigger gap going from lugs to the outside, it wouldn't fit on Rangemans lug bar.

Fjay member put Frogman strap on Rangeman, that would maybe help? Or getting adapters and then putting zulu on it.
    Thank you for the insight! I loved this watch too much that i find it really hard to simply let it go and get the one that actually comfortable on my wrist.
    I gave up on zulu adaptors. The one available locally here requires modification to fit and i simply don't have the hands and skill to do so, ruined a pair of good working adaptors already. The one from jaynkay seems to fit flawlessly, but the shipping to get it here is just too much. So does getting keoni's :(
    As for the frogman strap, i haven't handled one yet. It's too expensive for me that I'm afraid asking the sales rep to take it out of the display LOL. Does it easily fit or requires some modification too?

sent from talpakatled

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here you go, photos are in this thread:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/ran...20996-187.html

He wrote he had to trim the straps a bit... But Frogman strap isn't that cheap to order I think, would probably make more sense to order adapters for Rangeman, it would probably come cheaper. I think the Frogman strap is around 30-40$?
    domoon likes this.

Thread Information