I have a few questions about the DW5600 in general:
1) I have a DW5600e with a 1545 module. Will a 3229 module from a newer 5600e fit in the 1545 case? If so, are the 1545 and 3229 modules interchangeable on the non-screwback DW5600 models?
2) Will either the 1545 or the 3229 module fit in a DW5600C case?
3) I've had the 5600e for a while now, and it has gone from a matte black to a sort of greasy glossyish black, as I have never really cleaned it. Is there any way to reverse the process so it would look matte again?
4) There are white marks on the bezel from where I scraped and banged the watch accidentally on tables, doors, etc. How do I remove those marks?
5) Where can I order a new bezel and band for the DW5600e, and how much should I expect to pay for the new band and bezel?
6) There are some small scratches/light chips on the crystal. Is there any way to get rid of them?