WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Quick-start and quick-glance for timer/stopwatch

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Watch_Geekmaster 
#1 ·
Every electronic watch that I've had (Casio or Timex) required at least 2 clicks to start the stop watch and usually there's a delay.

Is there a model of an electronic watch that would function more like a chronograph watch - if I need to start a timer I just press one button and I can always see the time passed right next to the current time on the main display, no toggling of modes.

#3 ·
Awesome! That looks exactly like the feature I need. Now is there another watch on the market that has the same feature but does not look like a living and breathing Transformer on my wrist? I don't think I will need this triple-shock functionality on during my regular work day.

#5 ·
Not really, the GD-350 has a 1 press Timer, not a Stopwatch. You need to set the amount of time you need to count down to before hand, so every time you press the quick access button it will count down to that amount. And yes, I do think the 1 press Stopwatch in the GW-9400 Rangeman makes a bit more sense.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.