Rangeman + 6.3 inch wrist. Anyone?
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Rangeman + 6.3 inch wrist. Anyone?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rangeman + 6.3 inch wrist. Anyone?

Hi guys,

having my fair share of "sensible" watches from 34m to 42mm, I'm now looking for a kicka** watch and the Rangeman sure looks good. But the 55mm size seems a it big for my skinny 6.3cm wrist. Any one wearing a Rangeman with a 6.3 or smaller wrist?
    Last edited by Sedi; February 1st, 2014 at 11:25.

Re: Rangeman + 6.3cm wrist. Anyone?

do you mean 6.3 inches or centimeters, because 6.3cm seems way too small

my wife has a 6.3 inch wrist, an it definitely looks too big on her wrist, here are some pics i just took

Last edited by Vade_R; February 1st, 2014 at 01:28.
    wychong and edwing206 like this.

I've heard people with 7 inch wrists say its too big.. Have you considered a gx56? A big watch that seems to fit on small wrists well, I think it's 52mm but I could be wrong. It's definitely a big kicka** watch!
    wychong likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Vade_R View Post
    do you mean 6.3 inches or centimeters, because 6.3cm seems way too small
    It has to be 6.3 inches -- 6.3 centimeters circumference is almost exactly 2cm diameter, which is a pretty average men's RING size! (Size 10.5 US/Canada, size U or so in the UK and Australia.)
    wychong likes this.

6.3" is more like it... Must be the hangover from the Lunar new year 😄
    Really looking forward to get the Rangeman to replace my old Tissot T-touch. Well, back to the drawing board. Thanks guys. Will look up that gx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wychong View Post
    Hi guys,

having my fair share of "sensible" watches from 34m to 42mm, I'm now looking for a kicka** watch and the Rangeman sure looks good. But the 55mm size seems a it big for my skinny 6.3cm wrist. Any one wearing a Rangeman with a 6.3 or smaller wrist?
    Mine's a 6.1" wrist and I love big watches especially on a G-Shock. No problems with that here for both my Rangeman and Frogman.
    wychong likes this.
    Casio Riseman GW-9200J-1JF, Rangeman GW-9400J-1JF, Frogman GWF-1000G-1DR & Classic GW-M5610R-1DR. TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5 WAN2110.BA0822. Seiko Criteria 100m Quartz Chronograph SNDC63P1.​Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660. Apple Watch Series 2 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.

I have 6.5 inch wrists I tried on the Rangeman and thought it looked to big. The Riseman and 6900 looked like a better fit to me.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    wychong likes this.

I came in here to ask exactly this question, and the thread is already waiting for me. So, I have 6.5"-ish wrists and I quite like the look of several 55mm G-Shocks, which is a good cm larger than my largest watch. Should I assume, then, that it's too large for me unless I'm actually going for the over-size look? Will the strap even have holes small enough for me to wear it reasonably snugly?
    wychong likes this.

like i said on the 2nd post, my wife has 6.3" wrists, and the rangeman does fit her on the last and 2nd to last holes. So at 6.5" it will fit, but it will probably still be a little on the big side.

Quote Originally Posted by Likestheshiny View Post
    I came in here to ask exactly this question, and the thread is already waiting for me. So, I have 6.5"-ish wrists and I quite like the look of several 55mm G-Shocks, which is a good cm larger than my largest watch. Should I assume, then, that it's too large for me unless I'm actually going for the over-size look? Will the strap even have holes small enough for me to wear it reasonably snugly?
    wychong likes this.

I have tried on a Rangeman and it feels ok on my 6.25" wrist. It just takes a little getting used to.
    wychong likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information