Rangeman Measurement/Pic Request!

Thread: Rangeman Measurement/Pic Request!

Rangeman Measurement/Pic Request!

Hey Gang!
    Away at school, left my trusty husky screwdriver set home :( Will be heading home in a couple of weeks, and trying to gather mod parts so they'll be waiting for me when I get home (I'll share the mod if it is successful!).

My request is if someone with a rangeman could please:
    1)Remove the Screws that hold the band to the watch, photograph and measure(mm) the screw diameter (rough) at the widest point (not the head).
    2) Take a picture/measure the gap in the case where the strap inserts.
    3) insert the strap screws without the strap so I can view the gap distance.

If anyone can help with even part of this, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Re: Rangeman Measurement/Pic Request!

Are you planning on putting in a bar of some sort so that a NATO strap can be attached without adapters?

Spoiled me lucky charms!
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/g-s...od-953998.html

I found some smaller tubing, 2mm id, should be good, but I know that one my mudman the screws are narrow at the end and wider towards the head.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am wondering if it might damage the internal threads on the lugs if the bar is too tight. Or fall out if the bar is too thin.

If you can find something narrow enough to slide right in, but with heads on either end--it would have to come in two pieces and screw together like a GW-3000 band screw.

Are the threads exposed in the middle? I remember on the 9300, there is only a short length of the screw that actually has threads. Wish I could get it apart to see better. I think it would require a lot of pressure for aluminum tubing to damage the steel screws. The tubing wouldn't be supporting the band, but rather, just bridging whatever gap there is between the screws so the bad does not slip loose.

Thread Information