Rare Coleman Mudman

Thread: Rare Coleman Mudman

Rare Coleman Mudman

Hi how are you guys going?
    I was just wondering how rare is a 100th ann Coleman Mudman, and how much are they worth. Is it really hard to find or is it just a sale pitch. I mean each watch is numbered. Thanks for all your help.
    Mike

Re: Rare Coleman Mudman

Hi Mick,i think i'm the only one owing the model in the forum so here is my point of view..First of all it's named after the Coleman lamp,it's limited edition(2001 pieces) and it's numbered.Very few G shocks are numbered till nowadays.Pictures don't do justice,it's a lot better in flesh.On Japan Yahoo it's around 15000yen but they don't pop out too often.If you buy one keep in mind that even its box is numbered because some sly guys don't have the box and they change it to another.I've seen on JY different boxes to the original.I mention this 'cause it's a G shock for collection and not to wear so the proper box is an issue.I like to wear my watches but not the numbered ones of any brand.On E-bay it's almost impossible to find one since it's a Japan only release. Cheers!

Re: Rare Coleman Mudman

Quote Originally Posted by Mick no:8
    Hi how are you guys going?
    I was just wondering how rare is a 100th ann Coleman Mudman, and how much are they worth. Is it really hard to find or is it just a sale pitch. I mean each watch is numbered. Thanks for all your help.
    Mike
    Hi Mick,

The coleman mudman is rare with a limitation of 2001 pieces. There is also an engraving (???/2001) on the caseback. Very few limited models have this engraving. Even the real black frogman or the '95 frogman(most expensive frogman) does not have one.

In the classic mudman series, the coleman,MIB1,Snap-on and the Real black mudman are the most collectable of the lot.

The coleman is a very collectible model and they came in 2 variations. One is what Delarto posted. Another is the 'error model'.

As you can see from the picture, one 'N' is missing in the ANNIVERSARY.

Price of this 'error model' is slightly more expensive.

I would say a fair price to pay for any of both variations would be around 15000Yen (USD130) + commision and all should be around USD180-USD200

Have a good day...

cheers~
    SKy

Thread Information