Real or fake Riseman?

Thread: Real or fake Riseman?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real or fake Riseman?

what yall think?

Re: Real or fake Riseman?

Not sure why the day is not seen. probably cos the charge is low.. that explains why the baro is not showing as well. But i'd say it's a legit piece.

All the fake Risemen I've seen in pics look obviously wrong, e.g. the day display is in the middle row not the top; the time digits are the wrong size, etc. I'm with Trase on this.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks real to me.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

I've gotten my Riseman down to LOW before, the only thing you see is a flashing LOW where the day is suppose to be when the watch is charged at High or Medium.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; January 27th, 2011 at 20:58.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

On a side note, your time stamps don't seem to be right. Your Riseman says 1:34 P.M. while the photo time stamp says 0:33.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; January 27th, 2011 at 23:04.

Really not important. Either someone doesn't know (or more rightly) doesn't care if his camera is set the same as the watch. It's only an am/pm error.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Well, it is over 12 hours off. 0:33 is 12:33 A.M., not 1:34 P.M.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; January 28th, 2011 at 00:03.

seen the watch on the bay, but now its gone up in price so dont intrest me anymore.

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    Well, it is over 12 hours off. 0:33 is 12:33 A.M., not 1:34 P.M.
    Fair enough. When you deign to show us a picture of any of your watches, I'll start to trust your instincts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information