Reccomendation..

Thread: Reccomendation..

Reccomendation..

So I've had a Casio Pathfinder that I've wore while working, hiking, kayaking, ect. for the last 6 years and it has finally started to look a bit ragged. I don't wear my Orange Monster to work if I can help it so my Casio is my beater. My wife tells me the other day before I left for work, "you need a new watch." That was my green light so I'm in the market for a G-Shock this time. I've narrowed it down to the Rescue, gulfman or Mudman. I found that I didn't really use the features on the pathfinder as much as I thought I would. I mainly just used the time/date and stop watch (for runs). Whats the general consensus on which is best, more comfortable and wearable on runs or long walks in 100+ temps. ?
    Thanks for any help.
    JP

Re: Reccomendation..

If u like big watches, go for King 56. It´s a perfect watch. If dont, a muddie will fish you. Anyway, you just cant go wrong with a G. Good luck.

Go Team Bravus!!

Re: Reccomendation..

for walking/running in 100+ degree weather, with time/date/chrono, i think pretty ANY G-Shock will do

I would go for look and price that you want.

I would recommend GW6900, or GW9200 cause you have thermometer for it will display current time in the chrono mode

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Of the three you listed, I prefer the 7900 (Rescue) editions. It's got a great module and with out a doubt the most comfortable G I own. Like the Mudman, it is "mud resist," and the module is identical to the 9000 series Muddies, with the addition of moon phase indicator and tide graph. The main reason I prefer the 7900 over the 9000 is the size. Its a bit bulkier, which I prefer. With that all said, I can't wait to get my hands on the new Mudman. That one tops the list, but at the current prices, I'll just have to wait.

Sent from the Office of the Reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Thread Information