Recent Release of The Old Frogman?

Thread: Recent Release of The Old Frogman?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Recent Release of The Old Frogman?

Two days ago while purchasing a Mudman, the shop assistant showed me what he said was the new release of the DW-9900 Frogman! I was actually quite surprised as I thought it wouldn't be released so quick. I remember reading about a rumour of an old Frogman release in this forum.

The Frogman had yellow lettering and the bezel is silver and is titanium. I've seen a few shops stock it.

Apologies if this has been brought up before in another thread.

Re: Recent Release of The Old Frogman?

wow, old release, what's the price tag?

Wow! My favorite model Frogman. Thanks for the info G-SAR, but could you scout the shops and maybe get a picture??? I am so interested to see what it looks like.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Beachboyz: From the shop I visited the prices vary. Off the top of my head, one shop quoted me HKD$2980 and another one $1980. I'm not sure if the prices will change later though.

GameBoy: I somehow don't think the shop staff will let me photograph the watch...sorry!

I'm not too keen on the yellow lettering. Hopefully Casio will come out with some other models with different colour lettering, like red!

Wink Re: Recent Release of The Old Frogman?

Hi G-Sar,

HK$1980 sounds as a good price I think. It's about the regular price a DW-9900 was doing I believe (before the US$ dived down).

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Hi Sjors,

Yes that's the cheapest price I've come across and not too bad considering it's a recent release of an old model. Got me thinking. I'm just curious what impact it will have on the prices of the original old model, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by G-SAR View Post
    Hi Sjors,

Yes that's the cheapest price I've come across and not too bad considering it's a recent release of an old model. Got me thinking. I'm just curious what impact it will have on the prices of the original old model, if any.
    G SAR,
    i am in hk now and visited the g factory shop at sheung wan over the weekend. i am blown away by the range they have there....

i am VERY, VERY tempted by the frogmen on display there. i am not sure about the sub-HK$2k pricing being overpriced as compared to singapore but i suspect my temptation will overcome my resistance to get one...

Quote Originally Posted by garb-age View Post
    G SAR,
    i am in hk now and visited the g factory shop at sheung wan over the weekend. i am blown away by the range they have there....

i am VERY, VERY tempted by the frogmen on display there. i am not sure about the sub-HK$2k pricing being overpriced as compared to singapore but i suspect my temptation will overcome my resistance to get one...
    garb-age,

I've haven't been to the Sheung Wan G Factory myself, but I'm sure you would have enjoyed yourself there.

Did you buy a Frogman in the end? Maybe you should, after all your on holiday!

A Frogman priced at sub-HK$2k sounds like a price to me.

Which models of Frogman are they selling?

Quote Originally Posted by garb-age View Post
    G SAR,i am VERY, VERY tempted by the frogmen on display there. i am not sure about the sub-HK$2k pricing being overpriced as compared to singapore but i suspect my temptation will overcome my resistance to get one...
    No one ever works out and regrets it. You never go for a run, and then when you're finished, wish you would have stayed home. You never climb a mountain, get to the top, and say, "I should have just been content to stay where I was."

Quote Originally Posted by foamposite View Post
    A Frogman priced at sub-HK$2k sounds like a price to me.

Which models of Frogman are they selling?
    foamposite,
    do u know what price in Sgp for the froggies?

i dun know much abt them. i saw at least 20 variations of frogmans there at 1 shop, including baby G frogmans. the `standard' and cheapest ones are HK$1980, i think. many do not have their price tags on them, so i think the owner will quote based of their whims and fancies. i was told some were not for sale. i particularly like the all white ones, but dun know how much they costs....

i might wait till fthis friday b4 i decide to buy....my flight is 6pm and i am done by noon. plenty of time to look/see....

they dun allow photos but i managed to sneak in a couple using my trusty n95....they are not of frogmans though

check out the G shock clocks at the top shelf on the 1st pic. HK$980....nice but i dun see myself spending almost S$100 on an alarm clock.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information