Rectangular 5600-ish G with LARGE numerals and current time visible with stopwatch?

Thread: Rectangular 5600-ish G with LARGE numerals and current time visible with stopwatch?

Rectangular 5600-ish G with LARGE numerals and current time visible with stopwatch?

Hi - I purchased a 5600 series G at CostCo last week but I'm going to return it.

The numerals in the time display are too small for my 56 year-old eyes to read at night without glasses on, and I also wish to be able to see the current time of day when I'm using the stopwatch function.

I have a PRG-200 and a MT-G 900 and both of those work for me, so I just am wishing for a G with the form factor of the 5600 series but with these two additional characteristics.

Is there such a G?

Thanks!

- Tim

Banned
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth

Re: Rectangular 5600-ish G with LARGE numerals and current time visible with stopwatch?

You can try the PAG-40 which has much larger numbers on the lcd display than the 5600 series.

Re: Rectangular 5600-ish G with LARGE numerals and current time visible with stopwatch?

Hi,
    the DW-56RT has pretty big digits but doesn't show current time in stopwatch-mode:
    http://www.casio.com/products/archiv...ock/DW56RT-1V/

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Have you tried the GW-5600J?
    The digits are fairly large but you won't be able to see the time in STW mode, doh.
    Someone might chime in with the GWM5600, not sure if you get the time display in STW mode....
    Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by onrypt; June 12th, 2010 at 04:17.
    A Møøse once bit my sister...
    Aragon - 2 bigass divers
    Artego - Caribbean + 300M
    Casio - (too many G's)
    CREPAS - Loggerhead
    Dagaz - Zero I
    Omega - 2254.50 SMP, PW conversion
    Seiko - 1G mod Monster, mod 6309
    Vanguard - Special (classic)
    Follow my G-Shock on its' world tour​.... https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/g-...-a-705360.html
    Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Quote Originally Posted by dimitribouras View Post
    You can try the PAG-40 which has much larger numbers on the lcd display than the 5600 series.
    Thanks for your suggestion. That PAG-40 is as big in overall size as the PRG200 that I already have, I was hoping for something in the size smaller overall size range of the 5600 series.

I appreciate your taking time to answer, though. Thanks!

Thread Information