Red Deer Watches AKA NZwatches: great price, communication and service

Thread: Red Deer Watches AKA NZwatches: great price, communication and service

Red Deer Watches AKA NZwatches: great price, communication and service

I ordered this Seiko 5 SYMG35K1 from Red Deer Watches on May 23rd:

Name:  Seiko 5 SYMG35K1.jpg
Views: 5434
Size:  65.7 KB

It's a fairly uncommon watch and they literally had the best price in the world that I could find: Buy Branded Mens & Ladies Watches - Casio, Seiko, Citizen, Timex, Suunto, Luminox Watches. They have a very nice site with lots of Seiko and G-Shocks, and better prices for some reason than on their other site, NZWatches.

It arrived safely in Los Angeles one week later on 5/30...pretty good! It was in the full retail Seiko box with instructions. Apparently, corrugated cardboard cartons are rare in Asia. The factory carton was wrapped in bubble wrap then covered in heavy paper and tape. My Sea-Gull came like that, too (also Hong Kong). My Bagelsport came more slowly from mainland China in a mere bubble wrap bag.

The online order status is not quite "Amazon perfect." The status of my order still says "processing," but their actual service more than makes up for it. Communication was good. I received three e-mail responses from "Lawrence," including one answer to a question I asked after I paid(!). I would not hesitate to order from them again.
    Last edited by dcdude; May 31st, 2012 at 22:57.
    Oris Divers Date, Seiko Sportura SPC001, Seiko SKX009J Japanese Jubilee "Pepsi," Wenger Sea Force, Citizen Nighthawk (rubber), Borealis Pilot Diver, Vintage Tissot Antimagnetique on black lizard, Vostok Amphibia blue dial 420007 (no Dude), Bagelsport Explo II homage, HMT Janata, Casio MRW200 analog (gym), Casio W210-1BV (yard work)

Re: Red Deer Watches AKA NZwatches: great price, communication and service

+1. I ordered a G7710-4 from NZWatches about 2 years ago. Great communication and they were prompt. I felt I got a really good deal on the watch too, as it was very difficult to track one down at the time. Would certainly buy from them again.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Thread Information