Regarding Composite Bracelets

Thread: Regarding Composite Bracelets

Regarding Composite Bracelets

So I have 2 questions.
    1) How do I tell if the composite bracelet I have is for a BCJ or a GWM? I realize that there are 2 variants, but I can't find the information regarding how to tell them apart.

2) Which variant is compatible with what? The seller has told me that I have the GWM variant (I like to get second opinions for verification) and I was planning on running it on a DW 5600 MS-1, but I have read somewhere that the GWM variant can also fit on a DW 6900. The problem is, I can no longer find that thread.

tl;dr --> If I have a GWM combi bracelet, can I put it on a dw 5600 or dw 6900? and how do I tell which one I have?

Thanks all,
    -Ben

Re: Regarding Composite Bracelets

Quote Originally Posted by biggish_burrito View Post
    So I have 2 questions.
    1) How do I tell if the composite bracelet I have is for a BCJ or a GWM? I realize that there are 2 variants, but I can't find the information regarding how to tell them apart.

2) Which variant is compatible with what? The seller has told me that I have the GWM variant (I like to get second opinions for verification) and I was planning on running it on a DW 5600 MS-1, but I have read somewhere that the GWM variant can also fit on a DW 6900. The problem is, I can no longer find that thread.

tl;dr --> If I have a GWM combi bracelet, can I put it on a dw 5600 or dw 6900? and how do I tell which one I have?

Thanks all,
    -Ben
    Look and the end links on the bracelet. If the end links are not identical and one side is different from the other side then the bracelet you have is for the gw5600. It will not fit the gwm5600, dw5600 ,gw6900 and dw6900

Thread Information