Rep. Check for Pelican?

Thread: Rep. Check for Pelican?

MET

Rep. Check for Pelican?

I guess I should have done this before I agreed to the deal but, has anyone had dealings with Pelican (Owen)?

Last night I agreed to take a GW2000-1AER from him and sent funds. Since then, I've heard nothing. I know it's only been a short period of time but, I'm new to this and have had only one other buying experience on WUS. That was with K42, who was patient enough to walk a newbie through his first WUS purchase. Can't say enough nice things about him.

Am I getting anxious for nothing?

Suspended

Re: Rep. Check for Pelican?

Maybe he went to sleep and got up and went to work in the morning? Depending on where everyone lives in the world, communication can take a days wait.

For future reference you can search the watch deals forum in WUS. Supply feedback for your own deals and ask others to do the same for you.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

looks like he's pm'ing (maybe you) right now. probably something to the effect of, 'woah man i have a little baby and traffic was heavy and i just got to work and i'll get it to you asap, a'righ?'

you have to take into account timezones (not listed in your profile), too.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

MET

Yea, I was thinking that also! Also, I forgot that on the first watch deal K42 was right here in Florida so that made timing much smoother.

I did search the forum for his posts to get a sense of what kind of person he was. At least in my eyes he seems to be a pretty upstanding guy. I think I'm letting my inexperience get the best of me.

Basically I need to cool my jets!

MET

It turns out he is an upstanding and honest guy. He just PM'd me with a tracking #. The watch has been shipped! I let my inexperience get the best of me and got nervous for no reason at all!

K42

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    That was with K42, who was patient enough to walk a newbie through his first WUS purchase. Can't say enough nice things about him.

Am I getting anxious for nothing?
    Thanks for the compliment

Nothing wrong with being concerned or worried, just don't go crazy.

Good Luck

Thread Information