Replacement mineral glass for Casio edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER

Thread: Replacement mineral glass for Casio edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER

Replacement mineral glass for Casio edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER

Hi All.

Long time lurker, first time poster & proud owner of a GWM5600, which I chose due to all the positive feedback I read here. Had it for over 6 months, its been an absolute winner but I wish too purchase something of similar tech but a bit dressier/smarter.

So I am looking to purchase a casio edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER, one at a good price on the 'bay but its slightly damaged with a chip in the mineral glass.

I have had a search but cannot find any info on repair or replacement of the mineral glass or even replacing with sapphire crystal. I wondered if any of you sterling people would know.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Replacement mineral glass for Casio edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER

Quote Originally Posted by Mattjrich View Post
    Hi All.

Long time lurker, first time poster & proud owner of a GWM5600, which I chose due to all the positive feedback I read here. Had it for over 6 months, its been an absolute winner but I wish too purchase something of similar tech but a bit dressier/smarter.

So I am looking to purchase a casio edifice EQW-M1100DB-1AER, one at a good price on the 'bay but its slightly damaged with a chip in the mineral glass.

I have had a search but cannot find any info on repair or replacement of the mineral glass or even replacing with sapphire crystal. I wondered if any of you sterling people would know.

Thanks in advance.
    Howdy, Matt. I don't have an answer for you, but I do have a suggestion. You can probably e-mail Casio USA, if you live in the US, and get some feedback.

Also, if all else fails, call a local watch shop. All of them here locally that I've dealt with have been more than helpful and willing to talk about watches. If they don't know something, quite a few times they've been more than willing to research. Since they have broader inroads than a layman watch lover like myself, I generally trust them rather implicitly.

Thread Information