replacement strap for a dw 5600c

Thread: replacement strap for a dw 5600c

replacement strap for a dw 5600c

this is just a question concerning straps for a dw 5600c.i know there are two different case types( lug shapes) is this correct?

my newly aquired 5600c has had a new bezel and strap fitted...but ive noticed that the strap width where it meets the casing doesnt meet up with the sides of the bezel.

in other words,it looks as if the strap is slightly too narow and the bezel looks slightly bigger than the strap at the meeting point between bezel and top of strap.

should i purchase a dw 5200 strap for this,to make the sides of the bezel line up with the strap?

thanks. the module no is dw-5600 japan h 901

Re: replacement strap for a dw 5600c

I think I know what you mean here, are you talking about a 1mm size difference at each side? This is normal for this model. You'll find the DW-5200 strap and DW-5600C are one and the same part. I don't know whether it was always like this originally but that is the case now.

I didn't know there were different lug shapes, I've got quite a few vintage screwback G-Shocks and never noticed any differences between them, though to be honest I never really thought to look at them in detail.

I have both Japan H and Japan A DW-5600Cs and they look the same and have the same strap width difference you mention.

Re: replacement strap for a dw 5600c

thanks.i thought that i had the wrong strap on the watch...cheers mate

all the best

d

Thread Information