Returned 9400NV for a 9400-1...
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Returned 9400NV for a 9400-1...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Returned 9400NV for a 9400-1...

So, my wife told me she would purchase a new watch for me as a early Father's Day gift and I could pick it. Long story short, after a ton if research, I decided I wanted a rangeman. I had my heart set on the black 9400. However, yesterday we were walking the mall and saw a 9400nv. It was gorgeous and got a great deal on it. I got it for like $162 out the door. The sales associate gave me the 25% friends and family early, plus 20% for opening a macys card, plus 15% for using the macys card. After wearing it a day, I loved the color but the negative display was really bothering me. This will be an everyday beater watch and I found that blue and negative wasn't the best for what I was looking to accomplish. I ended up returning it today and ordering the regular black 9400-1. Can't wait to get it. I'm super excited and just thought I would share my experience with these two excellent watches. Once my new watch comes in I will post my thoughts. Oh and the best part is I was still able to to get it for the $160 price:)
    here are a few pics of the blue before I returned it...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  24.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  37.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  32.6 KB
    Last edited by Sedi; April 28th, 2014 at 02:57. Reason: title corrected
    inox and Crater like this.

Re: Returned 9500NV for a 9500-1...

Hi and welcome to the forum!
    The blue one looks cool but I can totally understand the decision to go with the standard version. I prefer positive displays - especially on the more expensive models as I wanna get the most use out of them.

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    The blue one looks cool but I can totally understand the decision to go with the standard version. I prefer positive displays - especially on the more expensive models as I wanna get the most use out of them.

cheers, Sedi
    Thanks I appreciate it. It was a very hard decision, I felt like I was leaving my third child at the counter and I would never see him again, lmao, joking. But I don't have the funds for both right now so if I had to have one, I thought this would be the smarter decision!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Excellent low price!

Cost me a bit more to make this positive NV but got what I want.

Last edited by yankeexpress; April 28th, 2014 at 04:02.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

My negative display G seem to have less and less wrist time because of my eyesight problem... the legibility of positif display really help for daily use...
    i think you make the right move... even though negative display and attractive color seem very2 cool and looks superbly great, by the end if the legibility bother you, the tested positif display would serve you well..

and welcome to the forum!... dont forget to post pict when you receive the replacement!

Re: Returned 9400NV for a 9400-1...

Casio really needs to release these with positive screens, to give customers a choice without resorting to dismantling brand new Rangeman.

shokka9, Kev55, Nemo and 4 others like this.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

I think it was a wise decision to exchange for a positive display. The only negative I've been able to tolerate is the G-7800B. I think perhaps the GD-350-1B might also be tolerable. But when function takes priority over fashion, positive displays make more sense.

Oh, and congrats on the bargain price.
    Last edited by inox; April 28th, 2014 at 19:00.

Welcome to the asylum.

Nice Rangeman and a great deal you got on it.

Mitch

the green negative display rangeman has amazing wrist presence...the military green combines amazingly with black negative face.but I agree that if you are buying just one rangeman than you maybe better off with positive display.i bought my negative display rangeman after I had already acquired the regular black positive display....
    so now when I am going out in day light I wear green negative one and in evening or nights I wear black positive.lol

Kev55 likes this.

Also, if you really like the blue resin, you can always buy the bezel and strap and install it on your GW-9400-1.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information