Reverse display

Thread: Reverse display

Reverse display

Good morning to all. I just got a gw5600bcj-1, and the display just doesn't show well at most angles. Very cool idea, just doesn't seem to work so well. I also have the same watch with regular display. Fantastic features. I'd read about improvements in the reverse display -
    Is this as good as the reverse display gets for Casio? Thanks. John

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Re: Reverse display

I can't tell about the GW-5600 because I'n not a fan of square g-shocks (rectangle watches in general) at all. however, I can tell you that there are significant differences between negative displays and the range is from awful to excellent. one of the best to read I have seen to date is the display of my GW-810BXD:

one of the worst (actually THE worst) was my GW-810BD:

it may not appear to be so bad on the pic, due to the flash I used while shooting. but in the flesh this display was a pain in the a** to read. so even within the same series you can't be sure, all that helps is to try out.

regards, holger
    Last edited by cal..45; February 10th, 2008 at 10:22.

Re: Reverse display

Thanks Holger - my reverse display has gold numbers, perhaps like the GW-810BD?

Here's a pic of the reg and the reverse display, same watch. The reverse is really hard to read in most angles. I really like the bracelet, looks, features, but I just can't read the darned thing! Best, John

Thread Information