riseman gw9200j and gw9200-1...differences?

Thread: riseman gw9200j and gw9200-1...differences?

riseman gw9200j and gw9200-1...differences?

Ok, I have last night ordered the riseman gw9200-1 as I have been hankering after it for the last two weeks.

Done a lot of reading and gathered it is a highly respected watch, not to mention it looks extremely nice, plus has all the geeky gadgetry I enjoy playing around with.

Thought I had overcome the hurdles with regards figuring out there is an an atomic version and a non atomic version and know I have ordered the atomic version as denoted by the W in GW, however, I have just now discovered there is seemingly this other split amongst the range with regards the gw9200j and gw9200-1

Upon further investigation it appears that the modules are different for these two watches, with the gw9200j coming with module 3145 while the gw9200-1 comes with module 3147.

Can anyone enlighten me as to these differences, and have I just purchased some kind of lesser model riseman?

Thanks for any help and advice you are able to provide.

Re: riseman gw9200j and gw9200-1...differences?

Ok, sorry about that, almost immediately I find the answer.

the difference is dragon and squirrel, it appears I have a dragon coming.

Sorry about that, I had read this before: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f105/re...00-163765.html

but obviously the very first line detailing this info had been lost in my memory banks lol

mods delete if required, cheers.

Thread Information