WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Rising Red Froggy

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  40swords 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen this at Macy's yet? Can anyone PM me a SKU if possible?

Been looking for this bad boy and have yet to see it anywhere in the flesh!

#5 ·
I would also love to see this one in person. I'm not normally a fan of red Gs, but the pictures I've seen of it look fantastic. I went to my local Macy's to inquire, but the clerk at the G-Shock counter told me Macy's wouldn't typically let her order G-Shocks that cost more than $300. It might be an issue particular just to that Macy's, I'm not sure. I would really like to see it in person, though!

#11 ·
Can't remember who, think it was Watch Junky, bought the yellow 8250 at Willowbrook I think....I remember someone on here posting that they got one there.

#13 ·
I know certain Macy's do have price limits on the G-Shocks they sell. For example, the Macy's store at the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills only sells G-Shocks that cost up to $150. However, the Macy's in Century City (less than 5 miles away) sells all sorts (I first saw the GW-A1000 in person there). As for a Frogman for sale at Macy's, I have seen it once. The Macy's at the Glendale Galleria had a yellow 8250 Frogman for sale there for a few weeks. So yes, some Macy's do get different models and at different times. A great location for early pickups I have found is at the Macy's in West Covina. They tend to get the latest models first. I have gotten lucky there many times.

#14 ·
We had a 8250 at my Macy's for a looooong time, nobody bit, it was going for 450. I had bought one on eBay for 280 so I was set however the G Shock rep came in one day and did a sweep and it dissapeared - the clerk said that she was sending them to Japan believe it or not...right now we have a 8250er because I got it off Macy's.com then decided it wasn't for me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.