To Rs2

Thread: To Rs2

To Rs2

Hello Rs2
    Awsome G , I was going to buy the Gw-5600, but I live in Melbourne and we can't used the Atomic function . I don't really get this, why does Casio sall Atomic G Shock model to country that can't even use it? That is why I brought the G-5600-1JF. How is the new watch going? has it live up to your expectation. You said that you also own a Rolex, what type is it? The Rolex I like most is the 50th Ann (Green-submaine):gold than Rolex Daytonia:silver . Have you seen their new models 31mm? It a moden day classic. Do you collect any other watches. I just got into this (expensive) hobby. I love Wongster IWC . I have an James Bond Omega SMP, Rado silverstar, Seiko Kinetic Auto-relay,Fossil speedway, Casio G Shock DW5600E and a G-5600-1JF. If I could buy just one more watch it would be a PANERAI for sure, without a doubt.

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Re: To Rs2

Hi Mick -

You can click on users names and send them an email or private message.

Just a thought

My ATOMIC'S receive in Sydney and Cairns, although they are all one hour behind:-D

Sjors once mentioned that I receive from Japan which explains the one hour time difference.

You have a big land mass in the way, so not sure if that will affect.

I spent years travelling and the solar thing never worried me as besides world times, I never found it difficult to change the time once they announced it on the QANTAS flight.

I am also thinking of a DATABANK for you as it may come in handy in those classroom exams:-X :-D

and also you may not be able to get it in melbourne as its so ruddy cold there lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

rs2

Hi Mick!

Just happened by and noticed this. I love my GW-5600J. Everything about it works perfectly and it is always dead-on accurate and fully charged. Can't ask for much else. Plus I really like the classic looks of it compared to many other models. I had been thinking about getting a G-Shock for a while and did a bit of research after coming to realize that there are so many different models. I solicited suggestions over on USN (Usual Suspect Network) where I'm a member, and a couple people had suggested the GW-5600J and recommended Seiya in Japan, as this model is not available in the US. I was very fortunate to have ordered and received mine before his unfortunate illness.

I have two Rolexes: a GMT that I bought at St. Thomas, Virgin Islands in 1978 (when I was 22), although my wife has appropriated and wears it all the time, and a plain all stainless Oyster that I got in 1997, shown below:

Quote Originally Posted by dingosrun
    and also you may not be able to get it in melbourne as its so ruddy cold there lol
    :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D \_O

Quote Originally Posted by rs2
    Hi Mick!

Just happened by and noticed this. I love my GW-5600J.
    What a coincidence

The GW-5600J as Mick and I agree are an awesome model. A true legend

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE
    Sjors once mentioned that I receive from Japan which explains the one hour time difference.
    The time difference depends on what you set as your home time zone, not where you receive the signal. If I set Tokyo as my home time zone, my watch would be way off, even though I'm getting the signal from Fort Collins in Colorado.

Thread Information