Searching for you wristwatch.Between the two...

Thread: Searching for you wristwatch.Between the two...

Searching for you wristwatch.Between the two...

Good morning im new in your forum which so far was my guide searching for a new wristwatch.Nice meeting you all im 29 years old and im a forest firefighter.I spend this week searching and asking in different stores around the world for prices and products which i couldnt find.I need a watch to take it to work with me.I end up with these two beautys

Casio Protrek

PRW-1500GBJ-1JR

and

Casio Protrek

PRW-1500CAJ-4JR

The thing is the first i cant find it anywhere.I found it on ebay for 475$ and the second(which i find it) for 500$-580$.
    Whats the difference between those two?Last night i found this too
    Casio PROTREK PAW1500GB-1A

for 330$ from the same store.

How come the PRW-1500CAJ-4JR has 580$ and the PAW1500GB-1A has 330$?Is it something with the material?Excuse me if i get you confused with my questions but first time i get involved with these things.

Thank you.

Re: Searching for you wristwatch.Between the two...

Welcome to the forum! You're right to ask questions like this, so don't worry.

I'm not a Protrek expert myself, but there are many here who will be able to answer and advise you

Quote Originally Posted by Athanasios View Post
    Good morning im new in your forum which so far was my guide searching for a new wristwatch.Nice meeting you all im 29 years old and im a forest firefighter.I spend this week searching and asking in different stores around the world for prices and products which i couldnt find.I need a watch to take it to work with me.I end up with these two beautys

Casio Protrek

PRW-1500GBJ-1JR

and

Casio Protrek

PRW-1500CAJ-4JR

The thing is the first i cant find it anywhere.I found it on ebay for 475$ and the second(which i find it) for 500$-580$.
    Whats the difference between those two?Last night i found this too
    Casio PROTREK PAW1500GB-1A

for 330$ from the same store.

How come the PRW-1500CAJ-4JR has 580$ and the PAW1500GB-1A has 330$?Is it something with the material?Excuse me if i get you confused with my questions but first time i get involved with these things.

Thank you.
    The first and third seem to be the same model. They're all actually the same model, the middle one is a special edition though and a little more expensive.

They are quite big watches but they should fit over your sleeve if need be.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hello.

agreed with above, the first and third are the same model. the reason they have different full designations is because of their intended market. your middle option is a relatively new color scheme only for japan so far as i know. and i agree, it's slammin! here's the watch tanaka photo set for it.

your best bet is the gb model. at this moment amazon has it for 260. they are a reputable source for casios.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Noooooooooo.........I just order it before 1 hour from SuperChrono for 330$.Do anyone know if its a good source this store or i get fooled?
    Do you believe it can handle a lot of scratches and heavy work?

Never ordered from superchrono but from what I've seen, their watches are massively overpriced. If your order is only an hour old it shouldn't have shipped - contact them ASAP to cancel.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Ill see what i can do.At least is it gonna be genuine?

Thread Information