Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

So here it is ,the Sector Apnea signed by free diving champion Umberto Pelizzari, 300m water resistent, full titanium case and bracelet, sapphire crystal, chronograph, swiss made, by the way the time is shown by the 2 smaller red hands and the blue and yellow hands are the chronograh ! What do you think ?
    Enjoy the photos :

Not Enough Time !

Mike!

Re: Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

Hmmm, not so keen on that one if I'm honest. It's each to their own though and I really hope you enjoy it

Re: Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

Quote Originally Posted by robocopu View Post
    What do you think ?
    Italian.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Apnea is latin for "can't breath"!!! Its a medical term..and yet it can go 330 m under water...

HMMM??
    "Its only money, they'll make more"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avago123 View Post
    Apnea is latin for "can't breath"!!! Its a medical term..and yet it can go 330 m under water...

HMMM??

LOL!

As Tribe said - Italian :)

It does look good, though

Imi plac butoanele
    ๑۩۞۩๑ Glashutte Original & Cartier ๑۩۞۩๑

I like it for the reason that it's cheery and boasts personality!
    Ticking Away the Moments that Make Up a Dull Day

very colorful with lots of hands. Interesting indeed.
    Couple of watches here and there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robocopu View Post
    So here it is ,the Sector Apnea signed by free diving champion Umberto Pelizzari, 300m water resistent, full titanium case and bracelet, sapphire crystal, chronograph, swiss made, by the way the time is shown by the 2 smaller red hands and the blue and yellow hands are the chronograh ! What do you think ?
    Enjoy the photos :

Thats a very unusual and colourful looking timepiece I like it a lot, take no notice of the snobs that belong to this forum! I mean really, watches are a personnal choice and if you like it then thats all that matters. It looks good in the pictures and on the wrist. It is a lot better looking watch than what some members have to offer here and believe to be cool, regardless of where its made or whats inside.
    Congratulations on a sweet looking watch.

I like it really nice piece you got there!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information