Seiya in hospital

Thread: Seiya in hospital

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seiya in hospital

Seiya, the trusted Japan source is bedridden in hospital. Seems to be from something that happened last week.

SeiyaJapan blog: Seiya is on the bed in a hospital.

You're not able to order through his website at present.

Get well soon Seiya, hope it's nothing too serious, and many thanks for your service!
    Last edited by niuniu; August 24th, 2010 at 13:55.

Re: Seiya in hospital

Sorry to hear that. Hope Seiya-san get well soon.

Seiya-san,

Prayers, positive thoughts and well being wishes.

Get well soon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If you are reading this, get well soon Seiya.

From a thankful customer.
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Another customer here, get well soon Seiya-san.

Our thoughts are with you Seiya, get well!

It's not uncommon for depression patient to end in hospital sometimes for months at a time.

Trouble is with medications that are used to treat the depression. Side effects can be really severe to a point where it can be down right dangerous. Because of this once the medication and it's dosage it's determined (and that's a best guess rather than exact science) patient is frequently held at hospital and possible side effects are closley monitored.
    Another reason for keeping such a patient in hospital is great danger that patient might actually kill himself. From what I've read and heard this happens more frequently with depression patients than with any others.

Still, I betya the money that if you were to actually visit Seiya in hospital you'd be amazed how well he feels but unfortunately this can change real quickly so he needs to be monitored 24 / 7.

Get well Seiya! My prayers are with you.
    "Do you like having a good time? Then you need a good watch!" - Rocky Balboa, Rocky II, 1979

We do not know for sure why he is in the hospital. His blog just says he is. Let's not assume the reasons. Out of respect for his privacy, we should not discuss his condition (assumed or real) in a public forum.

I know we all mean well and wish him the best.

I'm not sure where you have your information from on what's wrong with Seiya, but I'm not sure he would want it broadcast even if it's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by studentize View Post
    We do not know for sure why he is in the hospital. His blog just says he is. Let's not assume the reasons. Out of respect for his privacy, we should not discuss his condition (assumed or real) in a public forum.

I know we all mean well and wish him the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by niuniu View Post
    I'm not sure where you have your information from on what's wrong with Seiya, but I'm not sure he would want it broadcast even if it's correct.
    It's been discussed on the forum recently when we first knew he was unwell. Nothing new has been said in this thread.

Let's just wish him well from a very supportive and appreciative little corner of the world.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information