Seiya Press Release

Thread: Seiya Press Release

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seiya Press Release

Seiya Press Release :

I would like to inform the reason why I stop selling G-shock.
    Many G-shocks are manufactured in Japan but not all of them (made in Thailand
    and Korea , etc) even though the G-shocks are only sold in Japan.

Until now, I sold both G-shocks (made in Japan) and G-shock (not made in Japan)
    The quality and looks is exactly the same but the only manufactured place is different.
    Casio sometime makes G-shocks in overseas in different period.
    Some of my customers indicate this point and I make them confused and
    disappointed. Now, I realized that how important the watch is made in Japan for G-shock lovers.

I don't want my customer to disappoint and would like to apologize people
    who have bought G-shock from me.
    I am now thinking what is the best for both of my customers and me, Win/Win.

Seiya

Re: Seiya Press Release

I can only speak for myself but I enjoyed the sense that if I wanted a particular G-Shock, that Seiya-san would do his utmost to provide the watch at an excellent price and with fast shipping to the US. Indeed, he did so many times for me and I am in his debt.

When I bought a watch from Seiya-san I knew that it was just first rate or Seiya-san would not sell it. The issue of where the watch was manufactured wasn't as important as its authenticity and the fact that it came from Seiya-Japan.

I hope that Seiya-san will continue to provide Casio watches but others must understand his perspective as he has clearly stated.

Regardless, I consider Seiya-san as a man of great honor and integrity.
    Best regards,

Mike Hogan
    [email protected]

"Go ahead laddie. Buy the watch."

It actually kind of TICKS ME OFF that someone would drive Seiya to this point. Man... that REALLY angers me. I only bought one G from him but hs service was PERFECTION.

that fact that some dolt (or dolts) cried because their G said Thailand and not Japan makes me want to hit someone. Let alone the fact that it has driven this EXCELLENT businessman to this... And, screwed the rest of us in the process.

IDIOTS!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

if the man has made up his mind, then that's fair enough and i respect that

but my only question is: "if i don't care about country of origin, can he still get G-Shocks for me?" :-S :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C
    It actually kind of TICKS ME OFF that someone would drive Seiya to this point. Man... that REALLY angers me. I only bought one G from him but hs service was PERFECTION.

that fact that some dolt (or dolts) cried because their G said Thailand and not Japan makes me want to hit someone. Let alone the fact that it has driven this EXCELLENT businessman to this... And, screwed the rest of us in the process.

IDIOTS!
    Some of us are collectors... and some of us are consumers.

So its the collectors that have driven this wonderful dealer from supplying the both of us?

Thanks, then put me in the consumer pile.

Im with you!

Oh and I respect his opinion too, I wouldnt have put up with it either. It jstu ticks me off that should I want a hard to find G shipped with amazing speed, i have lost one of the good guys.

There have 3-4 posts regarding Seiya-san. Honeslty I think we should just drop it and let the man be!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonisCy
    Seiya Press Release :
    I bought a Seiko Brightz Solar Atomic from him and was very pleased with the transaction. He is a respectable businessman and I would (and have) recomended him to several other people who said they were ordering from im too.

Next on my list is a Grand Seiko and Seiya-san will be the person I order it from. I just hope that he will continue to do business on other brands and not quit all his International sales.

Thanks you Seiya-san for being honest, dependable and honorable!

David

I personally think their is more to Seiya pulling out reading the below posts..

Anyway, may I suggest for all you watch bargain hunters and emailer's, that if you purchase a watch from anybody, find out where the watch is made FIRST, either from the seller or other source, and then make the purchase.

Another piece of advice, constant email's are a no no and enough to drive anyone of the rails.

Personally, If I were Seiya, I WOULD call it quits!

Seiya, if you are reading thse crazy posts, I totally feel, can TOTALLY imagine and understand where the problem lies.

I piece of advice, ALWAYS - ALWAYS get payment from the buyer BEFORE ANY purchase decision takes place, or else they will take full advantage and take you for the BIGGEST ride of your life, as is famous with many, but not all Gai koko Jin in Japan.

As Anton said: RESPECT

All the best Seiya and GAMBATTE ne - Genki ne

Sayonnara - OZZIE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information