Seiya-san

Thread: Seiya-san

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seiya-san

g'evening everyone,

this is sad to hear...regarding Seiya-san. i don't know what to say. Seiya-san and his wife have both given so much of themselves and then some. please, give yourselves as much as you need time to nurture your health and wellbeing. my heart goes out to both of you

sincerely,
    yon

Re: Seiya-san

I'm sorry yonyang, but I may not be the only one who doesn't know what has happened...
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

from seiya's site:

"I'm very sorry but Seiya can't work because of heavy depression. Because of this site is run by just himself, it will be closed for a while. Thank you very much for your kind understanding. Seiya's wife."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you.

And welcome to the forum.

That explains why Seiya's illnesses seem to have a cyclical nature. Very sad. But what a great thing, in that case, that we sent him a gift, showing that he was highly regarded all over the world.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

That is a pity, especially when he sounded so upbeat in his recent thank-you note.

Quote Originally Posted by yonyang View Post
    from seiya's site:

"I'm very sorry but Seiya can't work because of heavy depression. Because of this site is run by just himself, it will be closed for a while. Thank you very much for your kind understanding. Seiya's wife."
    i hope he's being properly treated. even the deepest depression seems to respond favorably to the right combination of treatments. let's pray for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    That is a pity, especially when he sounded so upbeat in his recent thank-you note.
    That can be common...especially if it's a bipolar type of pattern.

I know of a really effective (often spontaneously so) healing method which can be excellent for depression. I just sent the info to him. He may not be interested, but at least he has the info to make a choice.

Off topic Re: Seiya-san

Quote Originally Posted by smittythepig View Post
    even the deepest depression seems to respond favorably to the right combination of treatments.
    Not that I intend to start an off-topic rumor mill... But what exactly leads you guys to believe he's suffering from depression and not from, say, multiple sclerosis? Or some other cyclical disorder?

I know Seiya-san's web site is 'down' from time to time with a message about his health. But I have not been following the forum close enough to actually know the nature of his sickness. Pointer to relevant thread would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
    Michael

The post from yongyang above was an quote of what was at his website at one point. It has since been changed to the current less specific statement.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by natornate View Post
    The post from yongyang above was an quote of what was at his website at one point. It has since been changed to the current less specific statement.
    Understood. Thank you for the info.

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information