Seiya-san Stops Selling G-Shocks
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Seiya-san Stops Selling G-Shocks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Seiya-san Stops Selling G-Shocks

Just as I was about sure I was going to pull the trigger on a new "Silencer" G, I went to his site and he is not selling G-Shocks any longer and they are wiped off his site. Anyone know why?

Re: Seiya-san Stops Selling G-Shocks

i have spoken to him bascially things have gone out of control with a lot of last min asking him to bid and other which have taken him for granted with non payment after winning the auction and in a way cheated on his generosity of sending the watches even without first getting the funds, those who are guilty knows who you are. We in this forum have been very heavily indebted to him for his kindness and past non thankfull jobs of acquring for us the beautiful g shocks. Perhaps we can organise something like a pool gift of his favourite pen collection to be send to him for his recognition?....anyone in favour?
    illumidata likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kpaxsg
    i have spoken to him bascially things have gone out of control with a lot of last min asking him to bid and other which have taken him for granted with non payment after winning the auction and in a way cheated on his generosity of sending the watches even without first getting the funds, those who are guilty knows who you are. We in this forum have been very heavily indebted to him for his kindness and past non thankfull jobs of acquring for us the beautiful g shocks. Perhaps we can organise something like a pool gift of his favourite pen collection to be send to him for his recognition?....anyone in favour?
    I would like to assist.. i feel badly because Seiya was always very nice on the phone and in his emails... in our last conversation he informed me that alot of this nonsense was going on... people making requests, him winning the auction, then the people changing their mind... or worse, him winning the auction, sending the item, and having flat out non payment! this is truly upsetting... mostly for the fact that seven or eight months ago.. not too many people knew of him...he was used and taken for granted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi KPAXSG,

I think it's a good idea to buy a gift and sent it to him if you say he loves pens. We are with many here and with many small contributions we can get a nice pen I hope.... Can you arrange something?

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Sjors

That would be an excellent idea

Somebody always screws a good thing up.

Tell me all about it :-X

Cheers,

Sjors
    DJW GB likes this.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Well,
    First he put a note on his site about the YJ auctions watches not being for resale, then he stopped biffing and now no gshocks??? O|O|O|
    I think he should give us a list of all those peoples names that caused him trouble...

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information