To sell or not to sell...need advice
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: To sell or not to sell...need advice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

To sell or not to sell...need advice

Hello fellow comrades,
    im in need of some advice, I have an extensive collection 30+ of g shocks especially rare collabs... Seems none ever get worn but man I admire the heck out of them... Should I sell them and move on in hopes they'll go to a good home or keep em in the display case...?
    Thanks

Re: To sell or not to sell...need advice

Wow, I think that's a personal decision only can make and I guess a lot depends on why you bought them in the first place. You could always try selling one and see how you feel. If you feel depressed and experience crushing regret you'll know what to do with the rest.
    HHHH likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MCZK View Post
    Wow, I think that's a personal decision only can make and I guess a lot depends on why you bought them in the first place. You could always try selling one and see how you feel. If you feel depressed and experience crushing regret you'll know what to do with the rest.
    Ditto.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac0113 View Post
    Ditto.
    As above.

There's no way we can give you any helpful advice without more details.

Quote Originally Posted by MCZK View Post
    I think this is the best answer. :)

Sent from Nexus 4
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by avr3 View Post
    Hello fellow comrades,
    im in need of some advice, I have an extensive collection 30+ of g shocks especially rare collabs... Seems none ever get worn but man I admire the heck out of them... Should I sell them and move on in hopes they'll go to a good home or keep em in the display case...?
    Thanks
    If it helps, I'd be happy to take a few off your hands, and I won't even charge for this service. :)

But seriously, I think in part it depends on your philosophy of collecting. It is still possible to enjoy a watch without wearing it. I'll probably never get to the point where I have so many that I don't wear them, but sometimes it is really cool to have some very special watches that don't get worn, but do get displayed. Now if they aren't displayed at all, and they're just in a pile in your closet, that certainly would be a tragedy.

Perhaps instead of selling one and see how you feel, you might put it away somewhere where you won't bump into it accidentally, then give it a few weeks and see if you find yourself thinking about it and missing it. When I have sold watches that I am emotionally attached to, it has been helpful to remove it from my normal storage places for a few days. I find that makes it less of a shock.
    Current: Certina DS First Chronograph, Squale 20 Atmos Classic, Casio Edifice EF527, G-Shock GW-6900-1, Rado, Invicta, Maurice LaCroix
    Past: Victorinox Chrono Classic 1/100 241618, Seiko SBDC001, SKX779, Deep Blue Ocean Diver 500, G-Shock GA-1000FC, AWG-101, Citizen BM8475-26e, Oris TT1 Divers Date, TAG Heuer Pilot

Inactive

To sell or not to sell
    Name:  9vhwjo.jpg.gif
Views: 220
Size:  81.5 KB
    I'm not saying which way to go, just make a decision

I think you have already decided to sell and that's why you are posting on here. F29 is the forum used for sales. If you want to list them there, I am sure they will get plenty of attention.
    Crater likes this.

sell, it's not gonna be worth alot like you think

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information