This seller is NOT me
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: This seller is NOT me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

This seller is NOT me

Just want to warn anyone, buying from this seller:

Casio G Shock DW 5025D Ocean Grey Jelly DW 5000 RARE 25th Anniversary | eBay

He stole my photos (my name is still in the lower corner of them, as you can see if you look at the large photos)

He is not me, and this is not the watch he is selling (it was my watch, which I sold to someone else a couple months ago)

That is all, have a good day, thanks

I'm still quitting the forum, I just wanted to post this so there was no confusion. I don't recommend anyone buy from this seller, because he is clearly using photos that aren't his, despite his positive feedback
    G-fob, Chrisek, Simonal and 3 others like this.

Re: This seller is NOT me

Sorry to hear you are quitting this forum. Hope to see you on IWL.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account:

Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post

He stole my photos (my name is still in the lower corner of them, as you can see if you look at the large photos)

He is not me, and this is not the watch he is selling (it was my watch, which I sold to someone else a couple months ago)

I'm still quitting the forum, I just wanted to post this so there was no confusion. I don't recommend anyone buy from this seller, because he is clearly using photos that aren't his, despite his positive feedback
    Genuinely sorry you are quitting this forum.
    gripmaster likes this.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Why Kung?

Nice of you to let everyone know! There was indeed Risk of kung-fusion, no: confusion!
    This Happens to me so frequently, i could have weekly threads for it.. Its pathetic, people have no manners.
    starscream and Chrisek like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post

far more effective and beneficial to far more ppl would be to report the listing to ebay and have them pull it

Report a fraudulent listing: At the bottom of every listing you will find a link saying "Report this item". That takes you to a form you need to fill in to tell us why you are reporting. This includes counterfeit or stolen items, or other suspected fraud.
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Quote Originally Posted by soulbridgemedia View Post
    far more effective and beneficial to far more ppl would be to report the listing to ebay and have them pull it

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    It has happened to me several times in the past. I reported it to ebay then, and I reported this one to ebay as well, but ebay doesn't seem to care.

My reports have always gone ignored

As for quitting the forum, I have already gone over this months ago in other threads. It has nothing to do with the change in ownership (I wasn't even aware of that). I just am not collecting watches anymore. Too busy and other priorities. Don't want to go over all that again. I did delete my imageshack account though, (couple weeks ago) for other reasons, but that will also prevent people from grabbing those photos for future auctions. Unfortunately, they will also be gone from this forum as well. But those are all old threads anyway.
    Last edited by kung-fusion; December 5th, 2014 at 14:22.
    watch_geek2014 and TedDotCom like this.

Hey Kung,

It's been a pleasure sir. Enjoy your life and family. There are more important things than watches. See you around.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

Thanks for the heads up, kung, and for all the guidance and modding information you have blessed this forum with. It will not be the same here. Good luck to you.

I regret not buying that watch when you were actually selling it, I was hovering over the BIN button for a while. I wonder how the seller plans to scam the buyer? eBay gives buyers substantial recourse against sellers. Maybe he has the watch but thought your pictures are better? That's still not okay as it would not accurately show the true condition of the item.

To Kung, if eBay ignore your requests, report them to the Better Business Bureau. If the person or persons continue to impersonate you, stealing your identity and using it to scam money out of other people, it's a serious crime! You can report them to the police.

I am a relatively new member here, so a bit ignorant of the forum's past. But I too wish you good luck. Having a watch hobby is a good thing, but certainly not the only thing in life. Do what you need to do!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information