senraws second attempt at modifying a G-Shock.. A GW-7900 :)) (big pics!)

Thread: senraws second attempt at modifying a G-Shock.. A GW-7900 :)) (big pics!)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

senraws second attempt at modifying a G-Shock.. A GW-7900 :)) (big pics!)

Hi peeps,

This time i'd thought i'd mod my Gw-7900. I kinda like it.. I wasn't too keen on the red filled writing i done or the stock black paint filling the 'G' on the light button, so changed the writing this morning to stealthy black and cleaned out the paint in the light button. what do you guy's think?? (please excuse the dust, bad photography, excess paint i still need to remove after the paint is dry and fingerprints)

Last edited by senraw; June 16th, 2010 at 15:39.

Re: senraws second attempt at modifying a G-Shock.. A GW-7900 :)) (big pics!)

Very pro job on the mod.

Interested to see how it looks now...probably a fully stealthed GW-7900B would look pretty striking, i.e. stealth out all the script and leave the display as stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Coler View Post
    Very pro job on the mod.

Interested to see how it looks now...probably a fully stealthed GW-7900B would look pretty striking, i.e. stealth out all the script and leave the display as stock.
    Thanks for liking it.

It looks now just as it does in the final images, when i stated 'stealthed' i mean't as in the text, not the display, i'm keeping that red. I just have to tidy up the excess paint around the text and on the bezel then its done with. A fully stealthed 7900 would look awesome.
    Last edited by senraw; June 16th, 2010 at 16:22.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hey nice looking job. I think the red screen makes it pop!!! Looks like you have something new to wear
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha-Shock View Post
    Hey nice looking job. I think the red screen makes it pop!!! Looks like you have something new to wear
    Thanks

It definatley stands out more than it did and its suprisingly clear in all lighting conditions.
    Last edited by senraw; June 16th, 2010 at 16:21.

Great job~Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Beau8 View Post
    Great job~Cheers!
    Thank you

Very cool
    Looks like you have perfected it now

Banned
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth

I prefer the regular lcd display.

You may have said this in your previous post, but what do you use to change the tint of the LCD? Assuming it's something similar to the 'gels' used for lighting design... Where do you get a hold of the material?
    Chris
    ---

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information