WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Sherms how did you do this DW6900FS-8

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  lotsofstufftogo 
#1 ·
I was searching WUS for and came across this picture and Im totally in lust with this watch.

I picked or will be getting in the mail an DW6900FS-8 and I was curious what you used to paint the lettering white. Second question how did you get the light button Black.

Thanks

See less See more
#4 ·
I would recommend using goof off rather than white paint for this watch. I have an FS8 that I stealthed using goof off and it looked cleaner than with paint, IMO. I also had Casio put a black button on mine, but you can do it yourself. I originally removed the G button and painted it black, but I didn't like the look, and Casio put in a proper black plastic one. Here's mine stealthed with goof off.

#5 ·
Hi lotsofstufftogo,

I used a white paint marker and lightly filled the letters. I used goof off on a cloth to clean off the excess. The button is black because I used case/module from a 6900MC-7.

The marker is similar to this:

St. burt, the stealthing looks great. I attempted the same mod and ruined the bezel from soaking too long in goof off. :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.