shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

Thread: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member gettocard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    902

    shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    I will be in Las Vegas next week and I want to take advantage of the weak dollar to pack a lot of stuff,mainly Gshocks.

    I usually stop by at Tourneau at Ceasars to do some watch sights but I think I remember they had a very limited selection of G shocks
    Any other imput ?? I'm looking to get the military green/yellow M5600 and give a shot to Protrek.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    721

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Shop Macy's if they have one there, it's one of the authorized dealers here in the US but they sell at retail unless mispriced or they mistakenly have a sales discount.

    Then Amazon.com to ship it to your hotel room...or other online e-tailers for maybe better pricing.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    central NY state, USA
    Posts
    1,661

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Bluedial.com is based in Las Vegas, but i don't know if they have a brick and mortar shop.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member JERSTERCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    French Valley CA
    Posts
    7,032

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Quote Originally Posted by RGNY View Post
    Bluedial.com is based in Las Vegas, but i don't know if they have a brick and mortar shop.

    I called BlueDial last year and it sounded like they might sell out of there facility, I dont think its a storefront. Its worth a call


    Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

  6. #5
    Member Beau8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    23,401

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Seiko has a factory outlet north of the strip~Cheers!

  7. #6
    Member frznmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau8 View Post
    Seiko has a factory outlet north of the strip~Cheers!

    I'm headed to Vegas in December! First time ever. I'm from Singapore . Would you know the address of the factory outlet?

    Also anyone have any ideas on what to do in Vegas other than gambling? Will be there for 3 days.

    Any tips would be much appreciated.

  8. #7
    Member gettocard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    902

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Quote Originally Posted by frznmunky View Post
    I'm headed to Vegas in December! First time ever. I'm from Singapore . Would you know the address of the factory outlet?

    Also anyone have any ideas on what to do in Vegas other than gambling? Will be there for 3 days.

    Any tips would be much appreciated.
    google " Las Vegas Premium Outlets",is located on Grand Central Parkway. I usually buy some Monsters for friends back home...

  9. #8
    Member frznmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Thank you very much!

  10. #9
    Member JERSTERCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    French Valley CA
    Posts
    7,032

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Quote Originally Posted by frznmunky View Post
    Thank you very much!

    I will be there first weekend in December. My wife is doing a half marathon, I will be hanging out at night at one of the Country bars I think Stoneys Rocking country and drinking way too much

    they have helicopter tours, you can go to the Hoover Dam. Ethel M's chocolate factory. Ethel M is the same as M and M mars choclates, Love the samples and they also make chocolate liquor's I like those and usually stock up


    Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

  11. #10
    Member frznmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Re: shopping for G's in the USA(Las Vegas).

    Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I will be there first weekend in December. My wife is doing a half marathon, I will be hanging out at night at one of the Country bars I think Stoneys Rocking country and drinking way too much

    they have helicopter tours, you can go to the Hoover Dam. Ethel M's chocolate factory. Ethel M is the same as M and M mars choclates, Love the samples and they also make chocolate liquor's I like those and usually stock up

    Cool! I'll be there for 3 days till the 5th Dec. Then i have to fly down to Oklahoma City. I'm having a residency program in Dec there.

    Will take note to check out the places you mentioned!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •