which should i chose?

Thread: which should i chose?

which should i chose?

hi guys im new to the whole g shock scene and forums but i saw a couple of watches at macys and they looked pretty nice. i went to the website to check some more out but now im stuck. i really like the GWM5600R-1 but i was worried that the screen might be to orange. i want a watch thats slim, solar, and has a basic display screen time(of course) date, day that sort of stuff. any opinons

Re: which should i chose?

GW6900. black white or yellow.
    Couple of watches here and there

Suspended

There are lots of color options on the 5600 case. Have you looked at the GLX5600 models? Not solar, but cool with color options. Also there are other models of GWM5600. Also consider GW5600 which differs slightly in the display from the GWM and is a little cheaper.

If you live in the US, amazon is a great place to shop with the best prices on G shocks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nhoJ View Post
    ....Not solar, but cool with color options....
    Yep and they have a 7 year battery life.
    Rolex Explorer, Tudor Pelagos, Sinn EZM3

Also consider GW5600 which differs slightly in the display from the GWM and is a little cheaper.
    gespinal 0301 should know beforehand that the GW5600 does not display the day and date simultaneously, but such a trivial detail does not reduce the watch's overall value.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    gespinal 0301 should know beforehand that the GW5600 does not display the day and date simultaneously, but such a trivial detail does not reduce the watch's overall value.
    I like to have it all, Time, Day and Date on the main screen

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Quote Originally Posted by kleptoix View Post
    GW6900. black white or yellow.
    Would we call the 6900's slim? They seem pretty big to me compared to the 5600 (although I haven't seen a GW-6900 in person, my DW-6900 seems to sit pretty high off the wrist).

I'd say either the GWM-5600 / GW-5600 is the way to go. My GW-5600 is easily the most low profile G that I own and has a nice big, easy to read display. For the money, I'd say go for the GW-5600 but if you don't mind spending the extra cash, I'm partial to the white GWM-5600 myself.
    Chris
    ---

There are lots of color options on the 5600 case. Have you looked at the GLX5600 models? Not solar, but cool with color options. Also there are other models of GWM5600. Also consider GW5600 which differs slightly in the display from the GWM and is a little cheaper.

If you live in the US, amazon is a great place to shop with the best prices on G shocks.
    i think im going to get the GWM5600A-7 but does anybody know a trust worthy dealer on amazon????

Quote Originally Posted by gespinal0301 View Post
    i think im going to get the GWM5600A-7 but does anybody know a trust worthy dealer on amazon????
    I just picked up a GW-6900 from Amazon and the invoice says, "This item is sold by Amazon LLC". I received confirmation and tracking information right away. I've had 100% satisfaction with Amazon although other vendors on Amazon may not always be as reliable.

I also picked up a 5600 as my first G-shock because I was concerned about a watch being too big, but after a G-2110 and now a GW-6900 I am hooked on the "bigger" styles. Can't wait to put a 24mm black Zulu on it.

I have had nothing but good luck with purchases from Amazon. I do quite a lot of shopping there, and I have always been satisfied with their service.

Thread Information