Show your FrogMans!!! - Page 31
Like Tree2332Likes

Thread: Show your FrogMans!!!

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 406
  1. #301
    Irf
    Irf is offline
    Member Irf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    363

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Hereís all of mine. Not planning on getting any more older models:





    Omega: PO9300 / Speedmaster 50th LE / DSoM / GSoM / Speedmaster Moonphase / PloProf
    Breitling: Navitimer B01
    Rolex: Deepsea / SD4000 / DaytonaC
    Zenith: Stratos Flyback Striking 10 / El Primero Moonphase
    Perrelet: Turbine Pilot XL
    Blancpain: Bathyscape
    Deitrich: OT-4
    Seiko: Emperor Tuna
    Casio: GWF-1000 / Casio GW-1000 / Casio MTG-S1030

  2. #302
    Member JustAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    US / ME
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irf View Post
    Hereís all of mine. Not planning on getting any more older models:





    @Irf I see a lot of empty slots!!!! Are you sure? Nice collection bro, enjoy them in good health
    Irf and London006 like this.
    One man's collector is another woman's hoarder


  3. #303
    Irf
    Irf is offline
    Member Irf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    363

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAbe View Post
    @Irf I see a lot of empty slots!!!! Are you sure? Nice collection bro, enjoy them in good health
    The box doesnít close when theyíre full :p Stop being an enabler, wallet canít take it lol.
    JustAbe, ven and London006 like this.
    Omega: PO9300 / Speedmaster 50th LE / DSoM / GSoM / Speedmaster Moonphase / PloProf
    Breitling: Navitimer B01
    Rolex: Deepsea / SD4000 / DaytonaC
    Zenith: Stratos Flyback Striking 10 / El Primero Moonphase
    Perrelet: Turbine Pilot XL
    Blancpain: Bathyscape
    Deitrich: OT-4
    Seiko: Emperor Tuna
    Casio: GWF-1000 / Casio GW-1000 / Casio MTG-S1030

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #304
    Member GFSEA86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    WA USA
    Posts
    241

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irf View Post
    The box doesnít close when theyíre full :p Stop being an enabler, wallet canít take it lol.
    You donít even have a DW-6300. Canít be a Frog collector and not have a nice example of the OG.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustAbe and Irf like this.
    Seiko SBDX012, SBBN029, SBBN040
    Grand Seiko SBGX335
    Bunch of other stuff

  6. #305
    Irf
    Irf is offline
    Member Irf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    363

    Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GFSEA86 View Post
    You donít even have a DW-6300. Canít be a Frog collector and not have a nice example of the OG.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Theyíre over ten years old now. Either rubber is getting marked or worn or the module has clouding around the edges. Especially in the heat in this part of the world. UK is much cooler lol.

    Would rather be happier with new models going forward
    Omega: PO9300 / Speedmaster 50th LE / DSoM / GSoM / Speedmaster Moonphase / PloProf
    Breitling: Navitimer B01
    Rolex: Deepsea / SD4000 / DaytonaC
    Zenith: Stratos Flyback Striking 10 / El Primero Moonphase
    Perrelet: Turbine Pilot XL
    Blancpain: Bathyscape
    Deitrich: OT-4
    Seiko: Emperor Tuna
    Casio: GWF-1000 / Casio GW-1000 / Casio MTG-S1030

  7. #306
    Member GFSEA86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    WA USA
    Posts
    241

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irf View Post
    Theyíre over ten years old now. Either rubber is getting marked or worn or the module has clouding around the edges. Especially in the heat in this part of the world. UK is much cooler lol.

    Would rather be happier with new models going forward
    I have a mint condition, with tags and caseback sticker still applied with no clouding. Also 1993 is more than 10 years ago.
    Even if you buy one with clouding itís an easy fix.
    Itís a historical piece. Wouldnít miss out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Irf and JustAbe like this.
    Seiko SBDX012, SBBN029, SBBN040
    Grand Seiko SBGX335
    Bunch of other stuff

  8. #307
    Irf
    Irf is offline
    Member Irf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    363

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GFSEA86 View Post
    I have a mint condition, with tags and caseback sticker still applied with no clouding. Also 1993 is more than 10 years ago.
    Even if you buy one with clouding itís an easy fix.
    Itís a historical piece. Wouldnít miss out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will ask my contacts to see if they can source a NOS or lightly used one.

    Itís a shame keeping them stored like that; you should use your watches unless you want to sell them in the future.
    JustAbe likes this.
    Omega: PO9300 / Speedmaster 50th LE / DSoM / GSoM / Speedmaster Moonphase / PloProf
    Breitling: Navitimer B01
    Rolex: Deepsea / SD4000 / DaytonaC
    Zenith: Stratos Flyback Striking 10 / El Primero Moonphase
    Perrelet: Turbine Pilot XL
    Blancpain: Bathyscape
    Deitrich: OT-4
    Seiko: Emperor Tuna
    Casio: GWF-1000 / Casio GW-1000 / Casio MTG-S1030

  9. #308
    Member GFSEA86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    WA USA
    Posts
    241

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irf View Post
    I will ask my contacts to see if they can source a NOS or lightly used one.

    Itís a shame keeping them stored like that; you should use your watches unless you want to sell them in the future.
    Maybe, but thank god for those that did. When I found mine I was elated that I was lucky enough to purchase one in that condition. Only spent $399 too.
    There are two on eBay right now that are MIB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Irf likes this.
    Seiko SBDX012, SBBN029, SBBN040
    Grand Seiko SBGX335
    Bunch of other stuff

  10. #309
    Irf
    Irf is offline
    Member Irf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    363

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GFSEA86 View Post
    Maybe, but thank god for those that did. When I found mine I was elated that I was lucky enough to purchase one in that condition. Only spent $399 too.
    There are two on eBay right now that are MIB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Customs are a big issue when importing into
    Thailand especially as a foreigner living here. Thatís why Iím sticking to my contacts to help source them.
    Omega: PO9300 / Speedmaster 50th LE / DSoM / GSoM / Speedmaster Moonphase / PloProf
    Breitling: Navitimer B01
    Rolex: Deepsea / SD4000 / DaytonaC
    Zenith: Stratos Flyback Striking 10 / El Primero Moonphase
    Perrelet: Turbine Pilot XL
    Blancpain: Bathyscape
    Deitrich: OT-4
    Seiko: Emperor Tuna
    Casio: GWF-1000 / Casio GW-1000 / Casio MTG-S1030

  11. #310
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    27,317

    Re: Show your FrogMans!!!

    Blast from the past Long time gone.



    GWF 1000bp-1jf
    JustAbe, bratz, Irf and 4 others like this.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Share your Casio Frogmans, please !
      By Watches503 in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 32
      Last Post: January 5th, 2017, 11:20
    2. Replies: 39
      Last Post: April 30th, 2014, 11:50
    3. Replies: 73
      Last Post: September 8th, 2008, 21:40
    4. Whats a FROGMANS best friend....
      By steve serafin(orlando) in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: May 20th, 2006, 02:00
    5. When did Frogmans go Solar?
      By bajachild in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: March 17th, 2006, 11:26

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts