In from Singapore, GF-1000BP
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: In from Singapore, GF-1000BP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In from Singapore, GF-1000BP

Well got my new frog in today. Was actually shocked I got it today because I paid for it Friday morning, seller gave it to DHL Saturday morning in Singapore and it was at my door step at 9am this morning in Houston, Tx. Talk about fast shipping.

If you're looking to get this one let me recommend watches-bay.com. Jesan and Shan were awesome and were very easy to contact. They even held the watch for me until I was able to pay for it. Needless to say I'm very satisfied with them and my first time dealing with a international seller.

As for the frog, it's simply awesome. The purple accents look 10 times better in person than they do in photos. It is definitely a large watch but it wears comfortable. I have a 7" wrist and I wear it on the 5th hole from the bezel. It's bigger than my 8250 and a tad heavier but again it's comfortable. Sorry for the iPhone pics but it's been a long day and don't feel like getting the canon out :)

Sent from my iPhone
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Watch_Junky; July 19th, 2011 at 08:50.
    -Watch_Junky

Re: In from Singapore, GF-1000BP

Great looking froggy, congratz

Congrats! Looks awesome. The purple frog is next on my list.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great looking Froggie!
    Enjoy your new watch

Awwwwwwsome!!!

cheers,

yschow

great froggy, indeed

Nice frog! I got the same 1, from them as well and like you it took only 2 days to get to me!

Awesome watch and seller. Shan and Jesan rock!

This is my first frog. I was worried about the purple looking feminine but in person it's not as pronounced as almost every photo I've seen online.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepowers View Post
    Nice frog! I got the same 1, from them as well and like you it took only 2 days to get to me!

Awesome watch and seller. Shan and Jesan rock!

This is my first frog. I was worried about the purple looking feminine but in person it's not as pronounced as almost every photo I've seen online.

wooww, so you did buy BP frog also, great decision mate, im using it everyday now,hehehehe, dont care in office suit, i just love it to wear this frog

Thanks again pspgamer. He has the BP and regular version and gave me advice on which to get. I can't imagine you can go wrong with either one. The BP is relatively stealthy which I think is cool. Unlike a lot of you here I can't afford 2 of them..... yes, I'm jealous!

I love the watch but for the money I really think it should be titanium and have a anti-glare saphire crystal. It would really make it sexy and worth more in my opinion. My wife still can't understand why I'd pay so much for a plastic watch and I keep telling her it's actually a really fricken cool plastic watch. I'm still waiting for the day when someone recognizes it with excitement.

I got mine on ebay through watches-us which is the same co. as watches-bay.com.

Quote Originally Posted by pspgamer View Post
    wooww, so you did buy BP frog also, great decision mate, im using it everyday now,hehehehe, dont care in office suit, i just love it to wear this frog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information