WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Singapore parts source?

708 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sllee 
#1 ·
Hi All. Long time lurker, first time poster, new Singapore resident!

I have had a search, but I cannot find any information about sources of parts in Singapore. In particular, I am looking for bezel screws, bezels and straps for a screwback DW5025 and maybe some parts for couple of other regular 5600E project watches.

Are the Casio Service people happy to sell over the counter, or are there other options?

I will visit the Service Department later this week, but it would be nice to support any businesses that are friendly to watch modding enthusiasts ;-)

Thanks!

#3 ·
Besides Casio Sg (Middle Road) the only other supplier I'm aware of is Macro Marketing (Henderson Road).

I've only dealt once with Casio Sg, for a Frogman bezel. Their policy is to receive your watch and do the change for you. Well, I can't promise it in your case, but I told them that the bezel wasn't for my watch (it was for my sibling), and they ordered it for me from Japan after noting down my contact details, without having me to 'surrender' the watch.

Just keep to the word and make the purchase when the goods arrive, don't betray their trust for providing the leeway.

Hope this helps.

#5 ·
Besides Casio Sg (Middle Road) the only other supplier I'm aware of is Macro Marketing (Henderson Road).

I've only dealt once with Casio Sg, for a Frogman bezel. Their policy is to receive your watch and do the change for you. Well, I can't promise it in your case, but I told them that the bezel wasn't for my watch (it was for my sibling), and they ordered it for me from Japan after noting down my contact details, without having me to 'surrender' the watch.

Just keep to the word and make the purchase when the goods arrive, don't betray their trust for providing the leeway.

Hope this helps.
Sorry TOD, just noted a typo. It should be Marco Corporation, to clarify things.
Rgds,
Lee

#4 ·
you might want to try your local watch dealer. They do sometime keep stock of items like strap, rubber & bezel and may at time help you to get the other items.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.