Singapore parts source?

Thread: Singapore parts source?

Singapore parts source?

Hi All. Long time lurker, first time poster, new Singapore resident!

I have had a search, but I cannot find any information about sources of parts in Singapore. In particular, I am looking for bezel screws, bezels and straps for a screwback DW5025 and maybe some parts for couple of other regular 5600E project watches.

Are the Casio Service people happy to sell over the counter, or are there other options?

I will visit the Service Department later this week, but it would be nice to support any businesses that are friendly to watch modding enthusiasts

Thanks!

Re: Singapore parts source?

Welcome to the forum. I don't know if there's a parts supplier in Singapore but you can definitely get those supplies elsewhere if a local place doesn't pan out.

Besides Casio Sg (Middle Road) the only other supplier I'm aware of is Macro Marketing (Henderson Road).

I've only dealt once with Casio Sg, for a Frogman bezel. Their policy is to receive your watch and do the change for you. Well, I can't promise it in your case, but I told them that the bezel wasn't for my watch (it was for my sibling), and they ordered it for me from Japan after noting down my contact details, without having me to 'surrender' the watch.

Just keep to the word and make the purchase when the goods arrive, don't betray their trust for providing the leeway.

Hope this helps.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

you might want to try your local watch dealer. They do sometime keep stock of items like strap, rubber & bezel and may at time help you to get the other items.
    Casio G-Shock
    DW-5600VTSI-1TJR Space Invader

Casio G-Shock MRG
    MRG-100T, MRG-110, MRG-200T, MRG-210T, MRG-220, MRG-220T, Frogman MRG-1100

Casio Frogman
    GW-225A, GW-225C, GW-225E, DW-9902GWC-8JR, DW-9900MD-2T

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre Of Dreams View Post
    Besides Casio Sg (Middle Road) the only other supplier I'm aware of is Macro Marketing (Henderson Road).

I've only dealt once with Casio Sg, for a Frogman bezel. Their policy is to receive your watch and do the change for you. Well, I can't promise it in your case, but I told them that the bezel wasn't for my watch (it was for my sibling), and they ordered it for me from Japan after noting down my contact details, without having me to 'surrender' the watch.

Just keep to the word and make the purchase when the goods arrive, don't betray their trust for providing the leeway.

Hope this helps.
    Sorry TOD, just noted a typo. It should be Marco Corporation, to clarify things.
    Rgds,
    Lee

Thread Information