Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee - Page 2

Thread: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Sjors! I am truely envious! Thank you for sharing!
    MINE:
    Orsa Military
    PRG-110G

HER'S:
    G5600CC-2
    GLX5600A-3
    Baby-G BG-169A

Wink Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    btw: this is a MTD-1508 - very nice ana-digi model with EL-backlight, tide-moon data and a 100 hr timer . It's on my list but I haven't pulled the trigger yet .

Greetings, Sedi
    Hi Sedi,

Thanks! It looked great. It's from a guy of Casio Mallorca, which specially took off his coat to show it me, when I looked at the other two guys of Casio Mallorca. He told me it was the new Edifice, but I was a bit puzzled. This looks more like a marine watch, while Edifice is more aimed to race car enthusiasts. Never the less, I think it looked very nice and as solid as an Edifice model.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Hi Sjors,
    glad I could help . You can get this model very cheap on German ebay for 60€ with steel bracelet . It really looks pretty solid - I saw it only in a store. I also think that it's from some kind of marine-collection Casio made - it has a 200m rating and the tide/moon graph .

This seller (very good seller btw - already bought two Gs there) has some good pics of it:
    http://cgi.ebay.de/Casio-Divers-Watc...item48372fae9b

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hi all!

Thank you Sjors for these incredible posts, there's no better Comando G ambassador for the world:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks

Fellow WUS people, this big man (in body and soul) called Sjors gave us much more than he got here in Spain, and the comando G people had a totally incredible experience during those days in Barcelona . Sjors, Adan, Mónica, Bea, El Xispas, Ruorini, Sexmachine, Wade , Charli, Comando G and WUS G-shock, a great family indeed!!!!

Ah, by the way..... Sjors, I owe you one with the chica's belly affair.....remember I always have a plan, LOLOLOLOL!!! Friends for Life.

Greetings
    Toni, Comando G

i thoroughly enjoyed that. thanks sjors!

Thanks again Sjors! Really great that you shared this trip with us!

Incredible! Thanks for taking the time to share
    Current G's:
    GW-9200J-1 Riseman
    DW-004ASJ-8AT (stealthed)
    DW-9800 Wademan AR-3T ARTI
    DW-8800AJ ADMA's Full set of 5

Wish List:

G-7900 1ER - GW-7900B-1JF - GW-M5600BC -
    G-9000-8DVR Stormtrooper - GW-9100MB-1JF Gulfman - FTS-100 Forester

Sjors... I'm jealous! Looks like an amazing party with some very cool people you met there! Like the Kawaski story haha.

I really hope I can get to the London one, or indeed any of them the next time they come around. I joined WUS about a month after the London party. Doh!

Casio reminds me very much of MINI. A brand that brings a lot of people together and makes fantastic products at reasonable prices

Thank you so much Sjors... that was wonderful!
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

Thank you so much for the photo essay! It was very fun and entertaining. You really made me laugh!! It looks like it was a great time for all of you. Thanks again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information