Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee - Page 4

Thread: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Hi Sjors,

Thank you for the pictures. They are awesome.

This is definitely one of the best threads so far.

cheers~
    SKy

Laughing Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Quote Originally Posted by ADAN View Post
    ¡Fantastico poste Sjors!, y tampoco las niñas de la fiesta al igual que la canción parecen muy inocentes...

Eres un excelente cronista y fotografo.

Felicidades por el poste,

Un abrazo fuerte a todos los integrantes del Comando G
    Gracias Adan! El fotógrafo no siempre es demasiado inocente ... Pregúntele a Toni por el incidente del vientre (a.k.a. Belly Incident)

Soludos mi amigo,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Thanks, Sjors! I'm worn out just from looking at the pictures! It looks like a fantastic party, thanks foer sharing it!
    Lee Meister
    Moderator - Tissot & Affordables
    Houston, Texas

What a long, strange trip it's been... - The Grateful Dead

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wonderful report.

Thank you very much

greetings from a forum HdR member

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi Joakim,

I am not very tall. Well, in my country that is. Young girls actually considdered my small a few years ago. I am 1.87m, which is about average nowadays. The Dutch people are probably known to be pretty tall I guess. The guys are, when they leave school (age between 17 and 19) mostly at least as big as me when they leave school (some exceptions always there)

The Acid model had a normal DW-6900 tripple eye face, actually nothing special. It was the strap that was special. That's probably why I didn't take a photo of that (and it was not easy to get that picture from that corner).

I believe it was the/a Taipei model, but I am not sure. I don't think it has a model number. According a man of Casio. I think I got the answer from Yuichi Masuda or the head of Casio Europe.

Kind regards,

Sjors

Well you might not be considered tall in the Netherlands but definetly not small. The average height in the Netherlands for men 18-30 is 184cm (6'0 1/2") so your still 3cm above that and therefor belongs to the top 35% tallest. Here in Sweden the average is 181cm(5'11 1/4") so here you belong to the top 20% tallest amongst men 18-30. To be counted as statistically tall you need to be 188cm (6'2") in Sweden and 191cm (6'3 1/4") in the Netherlands where you would be at the top 15%.

But regardless you are tall enough in both countrys to reach the "Girl criteria" of tall dark and handsome hehe and in Spain with an average of 176cm you are at the top 5%.

Anyway I doubt anyone here in the forum will be able to get one of those acid models if only 20 of them where made. I think to change the strap and put it on one of the stealth or shiny black DW-6900 models and it could look cool. Perhaps combine the strap with a Brooklyn Circus watch would look great!

Are you sure it is a Taipei model?
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

I'm 6'3 1/2". Am I statistically tall in the UK?
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

I enjoyed that.....thanks.

TTT

Looks like a lot of fun! Must have been an awesome building to have the party in, too.

Wink Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I'm 6'3 1/2". Am I statistically tall in the UK?
    According my conversion program you are about 191.5 cm, which would make you 5 cm taller than I am and according Joakim's statistics you would be tall in the Netherlands.
    My father is 196 cm. Now maybe not very tall anymore, but as a child I always could find my dad in the supermarkets. I just had to look above the people

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

195cm here...I guess that would make me tall in any country

Sjors your father is tall, indeed

Finding the right clothes could be a real problem most of the times. Finding shoes is OK, I'm 'only' size 45 (US12)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information