Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee - Page 6

Thread: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Wink Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Quote Originally Posted by aafanatic View Post
    WOW! I got misty when you were looking at the first DW-5000C with Ibe.
    When he signed your watch it started raining here.
    To avoid confusion, I liked the sugestion to sign my watch by Ibe, but the signed watches are Toni's and Adan's. I was wearing my GW-203K, which is about my most favorite watch. If I had it signed, I could not wear it anymore. Also I think a pen would be hard to see on this strap. If I had worn less rare watch (like my pink DW-6900) I would have let it signed too, of course.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

Sjors,

You are the G-Shock man. Talking to all the big wigs, remembering details. Getting pictures of everything. Those Commando G guys are pretty cool for inviting/hosting you too! Very cool pictures and opportunity. Thanks so much for sharing!

Re: Sjors goes to G-Shock's "Shock the World Tour 2009" BCN editon. Part3: Thee Partee

And now...Sjors love Spain.

S J O R S
    S P A I N

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sjors i am so jealous mate!Congrats on a fantastic and extremely entertaining photo essay!
    Mannu

wow sjors, amazing trip. love the part where the guests think you are the official photographer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information