Slim, solar, radio/atomic... PAW2000?

Thread: Slim, solar, radio/atomic... PAW2000?

Question Slim, solar, radio/atomic... PAW2000?

I currently own a GW7900B (all black, negative display, solar, atomic, THICK G) and enjoy most everything about it other than the obsurd thickness. At first I thought it was cool, now it just seems ridiculous on a little guy like me.

If I'm looking for a SLIM Casio with solar and atomic being my requirements, is the PAW2000 the way to go? Are there other models?

Thanks.

Cool Re: Slim, solar, radio/atomic... PAW2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Red View Post
    I currently own a GW7900B (all black, negative display, solar, atomic, THICK G) and enjoy most everything about it other than the obsurd thickness. At first I thought it was cool, now it just seems ridiculous on a little guy like me.

If I'm looking for a SLIM Casio with solar and atomic being my requirements, is the PAW2000 the way to go? Are there other models?

Thanks.
    GWM5600 works for me.
    Name:  Casiocombistrap.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  163.2 KB
    Currently wearing "Moby" my Gulfmaster Quad Sensor GWN-Q1000-7AER

I just sold my paw2000, while it is a slimmer watch, the diameter is still pretty large.

One thing you can do to you 7900, you can purchase a generic bezel for it on eBay that comes with plastic srews instead of those absurd metal ones. Plastic screws kind make it little slimmer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Slim, solar, radio/atomic... PAW2000?

GW810D is still one of my favourite low profile G

Quote Originally Posted by nohcho View Post
    I just sold my paw2000, while it is a slimmer watch, the diameter is still pretty large.

One thing you can do to you 7900, you can purchase a generic bezel for it on eBay that comes with plastic srews instead of those absurd metal ones. Plastic screws kind make it little slimmer.
    Could you point me in the direction of exactly what you are speaking of? I'd appreciate it.

Changing the bezel screws would't really make much of a difference - the 7900 is a beast no matter if it has the metal or plastic screws on the bezel. The PAW-2000 is slim but the huge diameter makes it look like a saucer on the wrist. You could try a PAW-500 - it's also not too thick and has a smaller diameter - it has no compass and no sunrise/sunset times but the rest of the features is the same as on the PAW-2000. Here's some pics (I modded my PAW-500T with the adapters of a PAW-1300):

my wrists are about 7'' btw.

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Thread Information