Thread: Slingshox Anyone???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Slingshox Anyone???

Name:  IMG_20121207452.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  30.6 KBName:  IMG_2012120724770.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  53.1 KB

Hey guys I don't know if you have heard about these. But I ordered a couple out of curiosity. These are an awesome way of changing up a basic G to just about any color you want. They do collaborations customs Right now they are available for the 6900 only. But they do have them coming out for the GA100/110 series as well. I think these are a really good and cheap way to take a basic 6900 and change it up into a really cool G shock in secs. Each one comes with its own watchband pin tool. You have to take the original band off. Then you can just slip the watch head itself into any color you want or have. I only ordered two for now to see if I would like then. The functions of the watch including the recessed setting button are all accessible with these on the watch. They are a super soft ,,,buttery soft silicone. Very nice. Right now you can order 5 colors for 100.00 Not too bad. The one on the left is the very basic DW6900-1V and the one on the right is My DW6900-MS1. Its kind of a cool way of dressing up a G your bored with. Or if you only have one ^900,,for the price of a single G you could order 5 different colors and Bam!!! you have 5 different looks for the very same watch. I wasn't sure if I could post the actual website where you can order these so if anyone would like to find them PM me and Ill give the website to you. All and all these are really cool. The only problem I can see is if you have a tiny wrist and already don't like the size of the 6900, these DO add a bit of bulk to the watch. So keep that in mind if you get some of these.

Re: Slingshox Anyone???

IMO, it just looks like you are wearing a fake G-shock. If you want to customize, why not get real spare parts? Much better fit and functionality

LUW

Sorry, not for me.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah the arent for everybody. They would be cool for a young kid who doesnt have money for a huge collection of Gs and doesnt really have the talent to mod a gshock. Personally I like them. They add color to the basic DW6900 without the changes being permanant.Or any 6900 for that matter. I posted this really to make those of you who hasnt heard of them aware. They were posted on G-street and mygshock awhile back. And I do know some serious collectors who have them as well. Its all a matter of personal preference. I dont like modding my Gs so with these I dont have to do something permanant that if I change my mind later its just really easy to undo.

I cannot stand the looks of it. Makes it very unpleasant to me.
    "There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love."~ Sir Stirling Moss

I really like the ones I got. Like I said they aren't for everyone. RILEY posted a story and link to them on mygshock.com and I like them very much. I can change the look of my basic 6900 from one color to the next quite literally in about 30secs. They are made of the same material that a livestrong bracelet is made of so they are super comfy. Personally im going to use them for my basic 6900-1v cause its boring looking to me and I know a lot of you guys say just go buy some Casio resin bezels and bands for it and do a mod on it. Well to me if I wanted my 6900 to be red instead of black or whatever color you feel like for the day its a whole lot easier to switch these instead of a bezel and band change. Im a serious collector who has collected Gshock since day one in 1983. And im still a very active collector. But for that basic 6900 or soon the GA series you can have any color you want in secs. It also is nice for if you want to make sure your origanal band AND bezel stay perfect without a single scuff. Cause the band isn't on the watch and the bezel is completely protected and covered by the silicone. I live everything that has to do with Gshocks and these are no exception.

it should cost 5 bucks S&H included just like those Iphone case / 20 bucks are for real band and real bezel / IMO

Not for me at all, but enjoy!
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

Thanks for the comments guys. I only wanted to make those G collectors out there aware of different options for their Gshocks. For me right now im still having a hard time getting my 30th anniversary Frog off my wrist. Lol!!!! Its a sticky G to say the least.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information