Smoky grey frogman?

Thread: Smoky grey frogman?

Smoky grey frogman?

Looking for a little history here that i'm having trouble with search and google.
    I am wrapping up my Men in Smoky Grey (MISG) with my "final" piece (Gulfman) arriving shortly. I've noticed with many of these collections there is a matching Frogman. I have yet to get a Frogman and still learning about them. Since i am enjoying the MISG, i thought it might make it a no-brainer for me.
    In short: was there a frog to go with 9110gy, 9200gy, and 9300gy?
    Thanks for the help!
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Re: Smoky grey frogman?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    Looking for a little history here that i'm having trouble with search and google.
    I am wrapping up my Men in Smoky Grey (MISG) with my "final" piece (Gulfman) arriving shortly. I've noticed with many of these collections there is a matching Frogman. I have yet to get a Frogman and still learning about them. Since i am enjoying the MISG, i thought it might make it a no-brainer for me.
    In short: was there a frog to go with 9110gy, 9200gy, and 9300gy?
    Thanks for the help!
    Unfortunately there wasn't a Frogman released with the Men in Smokey Grey series. The latest is the new GF-8250ER Men in Military Series and before this one working backwards:

GF-8250ER
    GF/GWF-1000BS
    GF/GWF-1000BP
    GF/GWF-1000RD
    GF-8250-9 (Yellow)
    GWF-1000G
    GW-200Z (Final Frog)
    GWF-1000B + GWF-1000

Here's a link to G-Shock Perfect Search :: Frogman:

G-SHOCK PERFECT SEARCH - [G-SHOCK.JP]
    Last edited by Feisar; May 26th, 2012 at 15:04.
    G-Shocks
    Origins, Master of Gs, Sky Cockpits, G-Lides, Standards, Specials

G-Shock Collaborations
    Maison Martin Margiela, CLOT, [email protected], ICERC, LRG, Subcrew, Turbokolor, Brooklyn Circus, Eric Haze, Marc Aurele, Lo.wer, Stussy, Bape, Hundreds, Dee & Ricky, Krink, Nigel Sylvester, ALife, Parra, In4Mation, Illest, Wu-Tang, One Piece, Akira, Ultraman

Thank you Feisar. LUW just posted that link as well. I've seen two different posts on a "smokey grey" frog (8200) but not specifically saying MISG. Thus my confusion and trying to find out an answer.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Smoky grey frogman?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisek View Post
    Thank you Feisar. LUW just posted that link as well. I've seen two different posts on a "smokey grey" frog (8200) but not specifically saying MISG. Thus my confusion and trying to find out an answer.
    Ah understood

There was a "Men in Smoke" Frogman with gray translucent resin, DW-8200MS-8T released in 1989. It has a very cool and unique EL backlight Frogman:

Attachment 719416

Attachment 719417

Attachment 719418

DW-8200MS-8T - G-SHOCK - 時計 - 個人向け製品 - CASIO
    G-Shocks
    Origins, Master of Gs, Sky Cockpits, G-Lides, Standards, Specials

G-Shock Collaborations
    Maison Martin Margiela, CLOT, [email protected], ICERC, LRG, Subcrew, Turbokolor, Brooklyn Circus, Eric Haze, Marc Aurele, Lo.wer, Stussy, Bape, Hundreds, Dee & Ricky, Krink, Nigel Sylvester, ALife, Parra, In4Mation, Illest, Wu-Tang, One Piece, Akira, Ultraman

Thread Information